Quantcast

Change my snorkel around a little

Kinarfi

I had my snorkel coming up between the seats and the filter was about the same height as my ears, it was too noisy that way so I moved it up above the over head cover. It sounds great now and this is probably my last change for the snorkel system, the only change I can see making is changing the hose to what's called material handling tubing, smooth on the inside and clear with a spiral band on the outside.

Kinarfi

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Felderlostnspace
      2016, Hisun 500 turns over great but Spark plug is firing when I turn the ignition key on. I’ve got good fuel pressure to the injector. Pulled plug out and it is wet with. gasoline. Air filter is clean. Turns over great just does not even try to pop or start.. I’ve checked off uses and they are good when I turn the key on I’m getting power to the injector.. I’m not hearing the injector pulsing, but may just be my hearing.. With the spark plug getting wet with gas I feel like the injector is pulsing and spraying. Any suggestions would be great. I don’t know the hours on the unit offhand, but it has 600 miles on it. Thank you for your comments and advanced.
    • By Charles Hines
      I have a 2022 Coleman 400 utv. I have added a heater with a 3 speed fan. I notice that while running with nothing on, the battery voltage gets to about 13,7 volts when funning at speed. If I turn on the lights, the voltage drops to about 12.3,if I turn on the heater fan with the lights on, the battery light will come on. I have replaced the battery with a higher capacity one and have replaced the regulator/rectifier, both have made no difference. I have measured the ac voltage at 22 vac at idle across all 3 phases, so the stator is charging. I have never had any issues with not starting or running poorly due to low voltage. Just wondering if there is anything I can do to increase the voltage from the regulator or is this just a underachieving system?

• By Wesley
      I have a 2022 500 Hisun product, I have had them in the past. I change my oil myself and trying to drain through the hole where I remove the plug is a mess.  How does everyone keep the belly pan clean during the oil and filter service?

Wes Jackson
    • By Dave P
      Bought a used 4x4, engine runs. Tried rebuilding both pulleys. Ended up buying a transmission pulley system. The new one is aftermarket. The old one wallowed out and fell off.
      The new one seems not to have enough splines inside. Seems like it is freewheeling. When it revs up and gets smaller pulley diameter, does it jump on the spline shaft? The driver pulley on the engine gets larger when it revs up. Had to make a pvc collar for the belt to sit on in the grove. No parts for sale on this pulley. Is the belt supposed to sit at the bottom? There must be a trick to get the belt on. Any ideas?

Thanks Dave in Florida

• By Aaron Colona
      Just bought a brand new 760 about a month ago. I'm at 20 hours which the book says is when you need to change the break in oil. 

I must be crazy, but I can't find the oil filter. I've googled a million videos...everything seems to be 2019 or lower...and/or a 550.  They all show the filter easily seen by looking in past the rear passenger tire on the engine. There is absolutely nothing there on mine. 

1.there seems to be very little info if you Google a 760, or anything Massimo newer than like 2019. 

2. Does anyone have a current model year 760 that can answer my riddle for me?