Quantcast

Change my snorkel around a little

Kinarfi

I had my snorkel coming up between the seats and the filter was about the same height as my ears, it was too noisy that way so I moved it up above the over head cover. It sounds great now and this is probably my last change for the snorkel system, the only change I can see making is changing the hose to what's called material handling tubing, smooth on the inside and clear with a spiral band on the outside.

Kinarfi

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By cliffhodges
      Hi All- Long time reader, first time posting.  I have a 2016 Mule 4010 (model: KAF 620V).  I am having an issue since overloading the payload a couple days ago (yes I'm a dummy).  I live on a very hilly property and I was trying to move some large oak rounds for firewood splitting.  I put WAY too much wood in the bed and when I started driving, it sputtered, kicked out of gear, and then cut out.  I unloaded all the weight and started it again - appeared to be running fine when idling and/or driving on flat ground at slow speed.  But when try to go fast or uphill, the RPM's rev high and it sounds like the motor is fine, but it has ZERO speed or power at all (literally creeps uphill at like 2-3 mph and won' go faster or take any weight), and has no power at all.
      Other info: 3 weeks ago I did a belt replacement.  So I was worried I perhaps screwed that up somehow. But I just opened the clutch housing to check and the belt and clutch appear to be working just fine.... sooo.....
      Any ideas what I screwed up by overloading payload and immediately trying to drive uphill?  Any tips would be greatly appreciated!  

• By lambert808
      The material of the seats on the Coleman Outfitter 550cc utv feels pretty light weight. I've been searching all over for a cover that will fit the bench seat, has anyone had any luck finding one? I don't want my dog putting holes in the cover.
      Thanks!
    • By Molly A. Block
      Hello everyone!  I'm Molly.  I'm 54, and have been legally blind my whole life, which means I've never been able to drive.  But I CAN see, just not as good as you guys.  I finally own 5 acres of flat and pretty open land, and I used to have a great little Yamana gas golf cart that I could drive around, to help me do yard work...  Then, it died.  So now, I am the proud owner of a brand new Coleman UTV400!  Whooo, it's got a lot more power than my golf cart had, but I'm getting used to it.  

I have a couple of questions.  Okay, now you guys out there, don't laugh at me, ok?  Because I don't know ANYTHING about how engines work, or batteries, or any of this stuff!  But I want to learn.  
      First, is there a way I can change out the headlights that came with it, for some really bright ones?  The headlights are not very bright for me.  Not even the 'bright' mode.  I need light.  A LOT OF LIGHT!  Can I do this? 
      Also, I'd like to install some of these neat rock lights that go in the wheel wells.  I don't want those colored kind, just bright ones, so I can see at night!  I live in FL, so there is no snow, EVER, but I need more lights.  It gets dark now early, 5:30!  I'm not driving on the road, don't worry, just my land.  
      And while I'm at it, I'd really like to install some speakers.  I need music when I'm working in the yard.  I don't want to keep bringing my rechargeable bluetooth speaker with me.  I'd like something that is more permanent.  I like a lot of bass, so can anyone recommend something?  

I know the speakers need to be wired somehow, and the ones I'm looking over at amazon come with everything........  but don't laugh--  but how do you wire it to the battery?  I know I can do this, I just need guidance.  
      And I know you might want to suggest this, but no, I don't have anyone that can help me.  I'm on my own.  I don't know anyone here, and I live way out in the country, down a dirt road....  just give me some tips, and point me in the right direction (of a video hopefully that will explain stuff), and I am on my way!  
      Thank you all so much for any advice, tips, help, etc...  
    • By Greg Kilgore
      May a moderator can make this a sticky or something.
      The fuel gauge seems to be misunderstood on these machines.
      All blocks of bars (red and white) represent the fuel level. When the tank is empty the red bar AND the fuel pump icon flash.
      In the pic below, the fuel gauge indicates a full tank.

In this pic the fuel gauge reads about 1/2 a tank.

Notice in the 1st pic there is one red bar AND 5 white bars = full tank of gas.

In the 2nd pic there is 1 red bar and 3 white bars =  about 1/2 tank of gas. 

The tank holds about 7 gallons. I put 60 miles that trip and used about 3 gallons or so. Your MPG may vary.

Hope this helps the new owners and soon-to-be owners.
    • By Marcus Bentley
      Bought my coleman u400 from TSC last year, was running great. I live on a lake and use it almost daily to climb a pretty steep hill from my house down a path to the water. Last week was driving up the hill and it just quit. First thought was I'd run out of gas but it has almost a full tank of gas in it.  Have tried to get it to restart and the lights come on and it tries to turn over but won't catch. Checked the battery and tried to jump it just in case but it's not that. Checked the starter and it's good. Can't find the spark plug to even check that. I called the local repair guy in town and he told me he doesn't work on Hisun since it's all shit and I'd be better off burning the damn thing so that's been no help. Would appreciate any other ideas. 
  • Gallery Images