Quantcast

rocmoc

Trooper Ride!

It is amazing how the ride / suspension can change. When my Trooper was totally stock, the rear wheels would hit a bump harsh / front was soft. When I changed to the 31x15 / big tires the rear became soft and the front would hit a bump harsh. Now that I have finished the cage mods for the most part, the suspension seems balanced. The cage mods removed a lot of weight directly off the rear wheels and I added a little weight spread pretty even over both front & rear. This seems to have changed the weight transfer positively. When I hit a bump it is neither soft or harsh, just right said Little Red Riding Hood, LOL! This has all been on the same speed bump. An unexpected benefit.

rocmoc n AZ/Baja

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Robbie Wyre
      I'm working on a 2005 Cub Cadet side by side and I'm trying to remove the front two axles.  I have a slide hammer puller on the inner joint and with all my strength they will not budge.   Anyone have the same issues and is there something I'm missing or a trick of some sort to pull these out?   Any suggestions please and thank you.
    • By petejank
      Anyone know of an aftermarket shock that fits a Arctic Cat Prowler 2006 650 H1 4x4?
      The direct replacement isn't currently available and costs $170.00  ea.
    • By KeithR
      Can someone tell me how much oil the Buck 400 holds. Also, doe the Buck 400 have an oil filter. I am in the process of changing the oil for the first time.

• By Kirk Falk
      Hello,
      I have a 2018 Dominator LT 1000 and I am wanting to stiffen up the ride.  What is the best way to accomplish this, tighten the recoil spring up or add air to the shock.  I can't find any information on the procedure.  Also, since im asking questions........my top end rpms doesnt seem to be where it should be.  Max RPM is 6100 and usually drops down to 5800 maxed out.  Im just wondering if everyone else has the same experience.
      Thanks,
      Kirk Falk
    • By Argretez
      Ive got a 2014 Arctic Cat Wildcat X1000 sxs. Ive been trying to locate a well priced rear rack to carry a spare, Roto packs of gas and water as well as recovery equipment. Anyone know where i can find this stuff. As well as i need a spare wheel and tire. 
      Thanks