Quantcast

Dawn

BMX UTV's with 500cc Motor, Motor made by CFMOTO

post-703-074268100 1285035166_thumb.jpgpost-703-072939500 1285035142_thumb.jpg

Is there anyone out there who owns a BMX UTV 500cc? CFMOTO is the motor in the UTV. I'm very seriously intrested in buying one. Any feedback, or any information on this brand?

the website I found it on is http://www.bestpriceatv.com

If you click on UTV on the left hand side, you'll see "UTV" and this is where I've been looking.

Thank you.

Dawn

post-703-083030000 1285035120_thumb.jpg

Hi Dawn,

Did you buy one of those BMX SXS's? I think the distributor is in Dallas, Tx. I'm going to see if I can drop by and look @ them and will let you know what I see.

Ride-on, Bobby007s

Is there anyone out there who owns a BMX UTV 500cc? CFMOTO is the motor in the UTV. I'm very seriously intrested in buying one. Any feedback, or any information on this brand?

If you click on UTV on the left hand side, you'll see "UTV" and this is where I've been looking.

Thank you.

Dawn

post-703-074268100 1285035166_thumb.jpgpost-703-072939500 1285035142_thumb.jpg

Thank you.

Dawn

I think there is a pretty extensive discussion and report on "Mud bog" forums." Most seem to be pretty happy.

Hi Dawn,

Did you buy one of those BMX SXS's? I think the distributor is in Dallas, Tx. I'm going to see if I can drop by and look @ them and will let you know what I see.

Ride-on, Bobby007s

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bobby007s,

Yes, as matter in fact, I did purchas one just last Tuesday, (September 21st) I dont' have it yet, it is in order and should arrive this week. Yes, it is coming from 13401 Denton Dr. Dallas, TX. I got the 2-seater pink one. I was going to get the 4-seater, but decided on the 2 seater being in my state, they are trying out the Piolet program and testing the trails out here to see if the UTV's will be able to stay on the ATV trails. I wasn't sure in the long run (2 years) if the 4-seaters would still be a go. They are now, but not sure in 2 years. However.........there's a good chance the 4-seaters will still be good to go on the trails. I got the Pink 2 seater. Just like the 4-seater, but its a 2 seater. I'm excited! I'm hoping I made a good choice.

I look forward to your response. Thank you. :rolleyes:

Dawn

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you.

Dawn

I think there is a pretty extensive discussion and report on "Mud bog" forums." Most seem to be pretty happy.

Thank you for the feedback. I'll check out the "Mud Bog" Forums" thank you again!!

Dawn :D

Thank you for your replies. Bobby, let me know what you find out in the Dallas, TX warehouse where they build the UTV's

Thanks a bunch!!

John1139,

thank you for your comment!

Dawn :P