Quantcast

Kinarfi

Secondary Fuel Pump

This is for those who have surge tanks and need a transfer pump, I bought a Mr. Gasket 12S for my motor home and it failed, I have a bad habit of running my tanks dry before switching and I think this one failed because it didn't prime quick enough and melted its plastic bearing and stalled out. After tearing it apart and seeing how it's built, I think I'll buy another one for my Trooper and take the one out of my Trooper and put it in the motor home. Here's the first of the photos I took of it.

2855870700104110397HSAaLH_th.jpg 2495987950104110397GdSyFY_th.jpg I was surprised to see it was a vane pump, I expected it to be a vibrating solenoid pump.

Kinarfi

This is for those who have surge tanks and need a transfer pump, I bought a Mr. Gasket 12S for my motor home and it failed, I have a bad habit of running my tanks dry before switching and I think this one failed because it didn't prime quick enough and melted its plastic bearing and stalled out. After tearing it apart and seeing how it's built, I think I'll buy another one for my Trooper and take the one out of my Trooper and put it in the motor home. Here's the first of the photos I took of it.

2855870700104110397HSAaLH_th.jpg 2495987950104110397GdSyFY_th.jpg I was surprised to see it was a vane pump, I expected it to be a vibrating solenoid pump.

Kinarfi

This is the fuel pump I used on my surge tank Facet Integral Filter Pump - 40223. Dura-Lift Pumps it has it's own fuel filter,ckeck vavle and a 4 hour dry run.