Quantcast

Sign in to follow this  
Doc Zoom

SideXSide Mania DVD Blem sale! $5

SideXSide Mania....gotta liquidate the couple thousand blems I have so I'm blowing them out for $5 plus $4.95 shipping.

Here's whats wrong with them. A couple of menu buttons don't link up to the right segment and the SideXSide Invitational loops towards the end of the segment, you just need to fast forward or next chapter to the next segment.

The whole movie is there, just need to hit the ff or next chapter button once.

Shipped in a clear case.

PayPal $9.95 to [email protected] or call me and I'll get one shipped right out!

Thanks,

Greg 406-459-5531

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this