Quantcast

Sign in to follow this  
paulhyatt

2006 John Deere 4x4 Diesel Gator HPX

2006 John Deere 4x4 Diesel Gator HPX with 279 HOURS on it. Very good condition. This Gator Has a glass enclosed cab with windshield wipers and heater. It has spot lights mounted on top and a locking tool box on the bed. This is a manual lift bed. It is 4 wheel drive with locking differential. A complete joy on those windy cold rainy days. on warmer days the front window opens and locks to get a nice cool breeze in the cab. !!! contact me at [email protected] !!!

post-875-002993000 1295732668_thumb.jpg

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Topics

• By Ayrporte
      Found a hole in Front Diff case, its been there a while, gears look fine but bearings are all shot, 
      Is it more economical to just buy a complete differential or rebearing the current one
      Suggestions on where to Find one
      Thanks

• By Waco
      Does anyone know what to set spring tension to on a Cub Cadet UTV 2006?  
    • By jgreg
      Hello.  I have 2006 kawasaki mule 3010 trans 4x4 that has the drivers side wheel turning inwards while the passenger side is straight.  What would cause this to happen and what would you suggest to repair.  Thanks.  Adjusted the tie rods, but wont fix this.
    • By oldryder
      Need a new primary clutch.  Center shaft is scored so not really repairable (although I am going to see if my tool and die maker brother can make a replacement part but that'll take too long to be a replacement option.)
      Dealer price for replacement is over $750!  seems VERY high relative to clutch prices for other UTV's (more than double).
      is there a more reasonable alternate?

thx
      mark in MN
    • By Hubba
      Hi All,
      Have a stock 2017 Stampede 4 door XTR.  Looking for a spare tire, such as a front stock setup.  Quoted from the dealer at $366.00.  For a thousand bucks I can get a whole after market setup of 4 and use my original front for a spare.   My stockies are 27x9r14 and 27x11r14's.  I was thinking of going to 29's.  Does anyone know if they will fit with no rub?  All the dealers don't know.  If anyone has an extra front wheel/tire they want to get rid of ?
      TIA
      Hubba