Quantcast

Sign in to follow this  
paulhyatt

2006 John Deere 4x4 Diesel Gator HPX

2006 John Deere 4x4 Diesel Gator HPX with 279 HOURS on it. Very good condition. This Gator Has a glass enclosed cab with windshield wipers and heater. It has spot lights mounted on top and a locking tool box on the bed. This is a manual lift bed. It is 4 wheel drive with locking differential. A complete joy on those windy cold rainy days. on warmer days the front window opens and locks to get a nice cool breeze in the cab. !!! contact me at [email protected] !!!

post-875-002993000 1295732668_thumb.jpg

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Topics

• By Murph
      I have a 2015 ranger 570 added an inferno heater/defrost and now it overheats any help would be appreciated 
    • By Biggz
      My family moved from Illinois to Leadville Colorado about 3 months ago.  Leadville has a lot of trails to ride and some fun off road stuff  that i would love to start getting into with my boys. I currently have a 04 HD FXD Superglide that i might sell or trade for a UTV. My question is are there any UTV that are good solid used side by side that i could find for about $4500 or $5000? If not I will keep saving for something. If so what brand and year should i be looking for? Thank you for your help!!

Thank you
      Chris
    • By SPF4524
      Troubleshooting Kubota 400.  it  is tough to start, I have to pump the gas pedal. After it starts it will idle, but bogs down and backfires when I  give it gas. I've replaced the fuel pump and it did not fix the problem. Any other suggestions that would not require replacing throttle body and ECU ?
    • By DigitalDan
      I haven't been able to locate a Service Manual (aka Shop Manual) for the Hisun Sector 250.  Does anyone have one they can share with me?
      I have the service manual for the Strike 250 (thanks Strike250), but I'd like to have the one specific for the Sector/Vector.  Thanks!
    • By skyskidad
      We have a new Sector 750 we use on a ranch in Southern Chile.  Very happy with the machine although the first oil change  was insane getting the filter off...  Obviously it is winter there and we are having a real problem with the windshield fogging up in the rain/cold.  I have removed it for safety  to be able to see.  Any suggestions as to how to prevent it or anti-fogging solutions to be used.

Thanks.