Quantcast

rocmoc

Rear Pinion Gear

Anyone have a rear renegade pinion gear for sale?

I'm going to have to come up with new things to do, your going to be catching up.

Lenny

Not if I can't find the gear!

You just need one pinion gear? Front or rear? It's out there somewhere.

PS: cancelled our Tuson trip this year, Other things came up.

Lenny

You just need one pinion gear? Front or rear? It's out there somewhere.

PS: cancelled our Tuson trip this year, Other things came up.

Lenny

Understand! Only half of the things we planned have worked out this year. Too many things going on! Will see you guys soon anyway.

I just need the rear. Already have the front.

Anybody, anybody! How am I going to catch Lenny if someone doesn't step up with a gear. HELP, LOL!

Anybody, anybody! How am I going to catch Lenny if someone doesn't step up with a gear. HELP, LOL!

I have one but it is in Canada. If you still do not have one e-mail me after April 13,2011

I have one but it is in Canada. If you still do not have one e-mail me after April 13,2011

YES I still need one! Watch for my PM to you that will have my personal email address. THANKS!

Hey Jere, can I buy that piniion gear out from under Rocmoc? I have a feeling that once he gets up some mod momentium, he could blow right by me. Can't let that get buy lightly. Kinarfi and I are planning to go to check out the trails south of Hanksville, Ut in about 1 week. You interested in joining us for a few days of exploratory canyon country fun. Anyone one else for that matter too. If we like what we find, we may choose this location for this years Joyner Jamboree 2011.

Lenny

Hey Jere, can I buy that piniion gear out from under Rocmoc? I have a feeling that once he gets up some mod momentium, he could blow right by me. Can't let that get buy lightly. Kinarfi and I are planning to go to check out the trails south of Hanksville, Ut in about 1 week. You interested in joining us for a few days of exploratory canyon country fun. Anyone one else for that matter too. If we like what we find, we may choose this location for this years Joyner Jamboree 2011.

Lenny

Hi Lenny things are not going as planned. I am in Toronto Canada for a wedding for three weeks then I am heading back to Canada. I have traded one of our Joyners off for a mini excavator. I am not sure what I'll bring down next year. I tried to meet up when you were in Nevada but things went wrong again. I got a piece of steel in my left up add so far I have lost about half the vision of my left eye. I call you when I get back to Canada. Jerry

YES I still need one! Watch for my PM to you that will have my personal email address. THANKS!

I might have made a mistake I though you had a Trooper. I have a trooper crown and pinion. Lenny has my phone number.Jerry

Hi Lenny things are not going as planned. I am in Toronto Canada for a wedding for three weeks then I am heading back to Canada. I have traded one of our Joyners off for a mini excavator. I am not sure what I'll bring down next year. I tried to meet up when you were in Nevada but things went wrong again. I got a piece of steel in my left up add so far I have lost about half the vision of my left eye. I call you when I get back to Canada. Jerry

Hi Jerry, If you have read the resent posted thread titled "guess it was my turn" You will see a few of us had an unfortunate accident recently. Sorry to hear about your eye injury. Hope it gets better for you. I think that probably puts you in first place as descussed in that thread. Were all trying to be last. Don't matter what vehicle you bring down, it will be good to finally hook up, something that has evaded us so far. Rocmoc is looking for a pinion gear out of a renegade. If he contacts me, i'll PM him your phone number.

Lenny