Quantcast

Save the Trails Rally and scavenger hunt

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Molly A. Block
      Hello everyone!  I'm Molly.  I'm 54, and have been legally blind my whole life, which means I've never been able to drive.  But I CAN see, just not as good as you guys.  I finally own 5 acres of flat and pretty open land, and I used to have a great little Yamana gas golf cart that I could drive around, to help me do yard work...  Then, it died.  So now, I am the proud owner of a brand new Coleman UTV400!  Whooo, it's got a lot more power than my golf cart had, but I'm getting used to it.  

I have a couple of questions.  Okay, now you guys out there, don't laugh at me, ok?  Because I don't know ANYTHING about how engines work, or batteries, or any of this stuff!  But I want to learn.  
      First, is there a way I can change out the headlights that came with it, for some really bright ones?  The headlights are not very bright for me.  Not even the 'bright' mode.  I need light.  A LOT OF LIGHT!  Can I do this? 
      Also, I'd like to install some of these neat rock lights that go in the wheel wells.  I don't want those colored kind, just bright ones, so I can see at night!  I live in FL, so there is no snow, EVER, but I need more lights.  It gets dark now early, 5:30!  I'm not driving on the road, don't worry, just my land.  
      And while I'm at it, I'd really like to install some speakers.  I need music when I'm working in the yard.  I don't want to keep bringing my rechargeable bluetooth speaker with me.  I'd like something that is more permanent.  I like a lot of bass, so can anyone recommend something?  

I know the speakers need to be wired somehow, and the ones I'm looking over at amazon come with everything........  but don't laugh--  but how do you wire it to the battery?  I know I can do this, I just need guidance.  
      And I know you might want to suggest this, but no, I don't have anyone that can help me.  I'm on my own.  I don't know anyone here, and I live way out in the country, down a dirt road....  just give me some tips, and point me in the right direction (of a video hopefully that will explain stuff), and I am on my way!  
      Thank you all so much for any advice, tips, help, etc...  
    • By Joe Breaux
      about to pull the trigger on a CF Moto  ATV.. everyone seems to like theirs, good reviews .. anyone want to warn me of issues with them ?   I like  my Hondas but the prices have gone nuts and availability is a joke.. This seems like a good deal 
    • By marchboom
      I am looking to buy a UTV and the CF Moto ZForce 800 Trail looks pretty good.  But after watching numerous You Tube videos it appears that they have a serious air filter problem. Is this a problem with the type of filter or the intake location...........or both?  I wouldn't want to get a new UTV only to get it home and have to start modifying it.
      Thanks
    • By hammersonranch
      I have a Chuckwagon UTV with a Koehler engine that the entire electrical system is on the fritz. I started out intermittent but now is constant. It will start with the pull rope and shut off by choking it, but turning the key on or off makes no difference, headlights don't work or the 12volt receptacle. I had previously put in a new battery and starter (starter will start it by jumping the solenoid) I have since replaced the key switch which did not fix it. Any thoughts??
      THANK YOU IN ADVANCE!!!
    • By Mike Lawlor
      What to watch for when buying at a John Deere RSX 860i?
  • Gallery Images