Quantcast

T2 with a 150 hp ??

Guest Lenny

Is this possible???

T2 with 150 hp

I might be there. Having mine put on a dyno shortly and will know. However this will give me HP at the rear wheels so I'll have to make a guess at what is lost in the drive train. I went to 22 pound injectors which is good for about 140 HP but I wasn't getting enough fuel so I since went to 26 pound. Have tons of torque and it really wants to go when I get into it but still getting some missing in the upper rpms when I get into it. Hard for me to guess tune it at the higher rpms and dangerous to the engine. That is why I'm bringing it to a tuner with a dyno for this part. I should know before long and have torque and HP graphs to post. With nitrous, I think you could see 200 hp but I don't want to push it that far.

Lenny

I might be there. Having mine put on a dyno shortly and will know. However this will give me HP at the rear wheels so I'll have to make a guess at what is lost in the drive train. I went to 22 pound injectors which is good for about 140 HP but I wasn't getting enough fuel so I since went to 26 pound. Have tons of torque and it really wants to go when I get into it but still getting some missing in the upper rpms when I get into it. Hard for me to guess tune it at the higher rpms and dangerous to the engine. That is why I'm bringing it to a tuner with a dyno for this part. I should know before long and have torque and HP graphs to post. With nitrous, I think you could see 200 hp but I don't want to push it that far.

Lenny

Your either going to have to carry a couple anchors to hold you down or put some wings on that thing.(lol)

Guest Lenny

Your either going to have to carry a couple anchors to hold you down or put some wings on that thing.(lol)

It's propably going to suck enough gas so that the gas I will have to carry will probably offset the power.

Lenny

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.