Quantcast

Header gaskets?

huunz

OK, now I'm in need of header gaskets for my 650 Sand Spider. I didn't ruin them yet, but when i built the header I created a pinhole in the back (towards the front of the car) of the collector area, and it's driving me nuts. Just a little noise - sts, sts, sts......

I don't want to take it off to fix the pinhole without having a new gasket on hand in case I tear the gasket, because then I'll be back to the tiny exhaust leak issue again....

Anyone ever build their own header gaskets?

Are there Joyner dealers with header gaskets in stock?

TIA

Mike

Guest Lenny

OK, now I'm in need of header gaskets for my 650 Sand Spider. I didn't ruin them yet, but when i built the header I created a pinhole in the back (towards the front of the car) of the collector area, and it's driving me nuts. Just a little noise - sts, sts, sts......

I don't want to take it off to fix the pinhole without having a new gasket on hand in case I tear the gasket, because then I'll be back to the tiny exhaust leak issue again....

Anyone ever build their own header gaskets?

Are there Joyner dealers with header gaskets in stock?

TIA

Mike

Check with your local auto supply house. You may be able to get header gasket material in sheets to make your own.

Lenny