Quantcast

Public Campground Map / Site

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Chris M
      I can shift into reverse and 'high' gear beautifully, but I can't get the UTV to go into low. I hired a mechanic to change the belt, and clean the clutches. When it came back 'low' gear no longer worked.
      I tried to change I've tried replacing fan gears  https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B08V97JZL5/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1 that were worn down, and it shifts better but, didn't fix the low gear problem. I can't shift into low with the engine off either. It indicates that it's in low gear, but I hear what sounds like something spinning in the middle of the UTV. 

It seems like the mechanic didn't know what he was doing. Never even mentioned it to me that 'Low' didn't work, until I went to use the 
    • By johnpeter
      2021 POLARIS XP PRO 1000 4x4,RUNS GREAT On Ebay
      https://www.ebay.com/itm/255616275347?

• By Travis
      I've always adjusted small engine idles by ear.....  but i finally decided to buy a tachometer... it came in the mail today so i tried it out on the mule. it's the kind that wraps around the plug wire.
      fire the mule up, the idle RPM spec in the manual  is 1,300...  and the way i have it adjusted now it was idling at 1,260, let it warm up and bumped it up to 1300, which wasn't much

• By cliffyk
      You never know how much you'll miss something 'til it's gone...
      Advise your hosting service to install a dry (argon/halon) fire suppression system. 99.44% of the time with wet systems the water does more damage than the fire--this is true in almost every industry, but more so in server rooms.
      -cliff-