Quantcast

Sign in to follow this  
utvman

HIPER ANNOUNCES TAX REBATE SALE

HiPer Technology will be offering a tax rebate sale featuring an entire set of single beadlock CF1 wheels for only $600, a savings of more than $150. The promotional sale will begin on May 1 and run through the end of the month.

HiPer introduced the CF1 wheel in 2007. It was designed using HiPer’s patented [...]

View the full article

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Topics

• By silverbullet
      silverbullet. .The shop that did  this  2 radiator 2 fans is  just  an ass hole. We bore them out .070 oversize and they still don't get hot..Must weigh a ton  and cost a lot of money.This is why thy come to us  for 16 years.

• By Joyce Marzion
      Kenda K530 Pathfinder Front Tires - 25x8x12
      Kenda K530 Pathfinder Back Tires - 25x10x124 

12 in Steel Wheels pulled from 2018 Textron Alterra 500, NEW

• By mayorOFsalem
      If anyone has any parts for sell Please list here by REPLY.
      I would like to see this RZR forum get moving a bit.Its worth a shot.
    • By CStrike250
      Hey all, pretty pumped there is a forum for these machines. I see the stock sizes but does anyone know what size wheel/tire they can take? Example 24x8 or 26x8 ext? I understand it would need a new wheel and tease adapter to match the front,.

Thanks
    • By r33pwrd
      So bought the kids a strike 250 and we live close to some small dunes and the thing does not like sand with the stock tires.  I was thinking about a set of sandstars for the rear but having a hard time finding wheel specs on the 250? Anyone know bolt pattern and offset of the factory wheel?

Thank you Brad