Quantcast

Question

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By goindeep
      Well now i could use a lil help... i have a trooper in my shop now that has wiring issues... this poor guy paid another shop $1000 to re wire the body control harness, and boy oh boy did they chop it up!!! I am Buillding a new harness from scratch... what i need is a diagram that tells me what each fuse and relay control on the Engine fuse/relay block.. any help is greatly appreciated!!
      Josh
      No Limitz
    • By lowgear52
      Does anyone out there have a rear differential for a trooper for sale?
    • By Michael Flippin
      I have a 2023 T-Boss 410. The starter is just spinning but nothing is turning over. It was working fine and just stalled. Tried to restart and starter just spins. Thought maybe the interior of the starter broke. Ordered and installed a new starter and it does the same thing. You just hear the starter spinning but does not seem like anything is catching. I checked the gear the starter engages and that is clean and turning freely. Any idea what the issue could be?
    • By PossumTruck
      Greetings,
      I have a client that wants me to install a heater of some sort to aid in cold weather starting (she uses it at her business, has had issues starting the last few days in sub-zero). I would prefer a coolant heater to a pan heater (silicone pad), but I cant for the life of me find the diameter of the coolant hoses. Heck, I'm not even sure if it would work as well in this application given how long the hose is compared to tractors and trucks I have installed them in. 
      Any advice you could give me would be GREATLY appreciated. 
    • By Hisunsectot250
      I have a 2016 sector 250 that I got with a broken left crankcase cover. I bought a new cover and gear shift indicator not knowing about the contact washer that goes under the sensor. Any help on where to get a new contact washer or how to bypass the sensor is greatly appreciated.