Quantcast

Gas & Diesel Shortage, NO WAY!!!!!

IMHO our fuel is subject to price fixing by a monopoly of a few. I posted this on rv.net of which the site quickly took down / deleted. Big business is really out to take advantage at every turn. rv.net is owned by the same holding company that owns Camping World. So much for free speech. They own everything you post. That is why I will never go on ANY Social Media site.

http://www.npr.org/2...surpass-imports

rocmoc n AZ/Mexico

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By weasel
      starts up you have keep rpms up for 5 minutes till it warms up then runs fine. But if it stalls wont start unless you unplug fuel pump and hold it to the floor till it starts then plug pump back in and run it till it warms up then it is fine all day.
    • By FloridaMan
      I have a 2012 Massimo MSU 500 that died. I found that it didn't have spark and the fuel pump wouldn't run. Checked all fuses and none were blown.
      Went through and replaced the ignition coil, HT lead and spark plug. Still no spark.
      Thought it could be the fuse/relay box because I didnt' know much about the machine at that point so I replaced it. No spark.
      Then I replaced the ECM just because I was running out of ideas. No spark.
      I removed the 9 pin connector and hardwired it making sure that they were no wires got swapped. Still no spark.
      Then I replaced the wiring hardness. In doing so, I replaced the 9 pin connector with new ones. I made sure all wires were matched up between the engine harness side and the other harness assembly. Still no spark.
      I have no other ideas what to do. My fuel pump doesn't kick on and I have no spark. I have 12V on the fuel pump, ignition coil and fuel injector, but no ground from the ECM control.  I unplugged the fuel injector and waited for a diagnostic code but nothing ever came in. It makes me think that the ECM isn't powering up. I've checked for 12V on pins 18 (purple wire) and 15 (white and black wire). I also checked for ground on pin 2 (black wire). All are good.
      I am out of options here and I have no idea what else it could be. I have all connections redone and are coated with dielectric grease. I've checked all easy things like fuses and making sure I have 12V in the right placed. I would appreciate any help.
    • By Moos
      I replaced the fuel pump, ended up with a couple bad ones. This last one now worked fine for about 150 miles, now only works when its cool outside. (30-40). As soon as we hit 55 degrees, It will not run. Barely starts, runs rough, will not move. Any ideas? Another bad pump? Something else going on? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
    • By dspikes
      I am looking to replace the fuel injector on my Bennche Bighorn 400.  It calls for part #16400-003C-0000, but the fuel injector part #16400-004C-0000 is much cheaper.  Are they compatible?   Thanks, in advance, for your help!
    • By Hi sun 500
      hello everyone, i just joined this forum to try my luck, few days ago i bought an old (dont know exactly), 2011/14 hi sun 500cc ""carburated"",  was not running at the time, but i fell was a good deal and decided it to bring it home to play with it, this is the issue, i bought and installed a new carb, and pump, i repositioned the battery location and upgraded to a "car batt", reconnected the fuel lines and started it, but it only runs with the choke ON, i checked the bowl, it does have fuel,but for some reason wont inject it to run, i came across a video that say that ""the body small tank had to be connected for the cart to run" (was deleted when bought), sure enough i got it to run sporadically , but the so called ""small body tank'' often runs out of fuel and wont refill itself , i had to couple times do it manually, so how does that small tank works ?..what does it do?..and why if  bypass it , the cart wont start?....any help?..thanks so much!!!