Quantcast

injectors

lowgear

He lives in Grand Junction, Colorado. His name is Robert, can't remember his last name. Call the Grand junction police department or sherrif department. Just ask for a Robert that is a national marshal arts champion. They will all know him. He is obviously one bad ass dude. Also maybe Kinarfi can help. I think he was going to ride with him at one point and probably has his phone number. He had an over boosting problem which I wasn't able to help him with.

Lenny

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Kingfish
      I've had a battery failure and need one replacement.  The local distributor told me it might take up to four weeks to get one.  I'd like to order one in sooner than that if possible.  Any help would be appreciated.
    • By Michael Flippin
      I have a 2023 T-Boss 410. The starter is just spinning but nothing is turning over. It was working fine and just stalled. Tried to restart and starter just spins. Thought maybe the interior of the starter broke. Ordered and installed a new starter and it does the same thing. You just hear the starter spinning but does not seem like anything is catching. I checked the gear the starter engages and that is clean and turning freely. Any idea what the issue could be?
    • By AL F
      CAN'T FIND ANYTHING UNDER 2005 THAT MATCHES  ARE THESE THE SAME   FUEL INJECTORS
    • By lozomex
      After a few days of heavy rainfall I got in my Sidekick and noticed that the belt seemed to be slipping as I was making my way out on a large property.  I turned around and could barely make it back to my shop.  After removing the cowelling I noticed about a quart of water drained out.  I dried the area, the cover and checked the belt.  No signs of dammage, belt looks great and no foreign debris other than water in the area.  I put it back together and there was a definite improvement.  The Sidekick is driveable now but the belt still slips but only at a higher speed and only when the throttle is punched.  I'm wondering whether I may have inadvertently damaged it while it was wet and have ordered a new belt.  I have looked on line to see if there is a guide or procedure, specifically for the CVT belt removal and replacement for the 850 but can find none.  Does anyone have experience with this?
    • By HighSon
      Haven't posted in a while since solving the excessive cabin noise issue, so I thought I would share a few upgrades to my Sector... Realize that this is driven daily on the street, so some of the mods are to make it more streetworthy.

Locking gas door.

Rear view mirror.

Modified windshield for better airflow in cabin.

Lowered and modified headrest bar for improved rear view.  Tailgate protector.

Folding armrests.

Overhead utility rack.  Keeps the interior cooler and dryer, too!

Folding rear seats.

Dust cover and seat protector.
      If anyone wants links to the rear view mirror, seats, or arrests, let me know and I will post.  But know that everything requires some level of fabrication.  The utility rack was all custom built.  Cheers!