Quantcast

Someone for rocmoc to ride with

Lenny

Yah, we don't mess around. Actually I think I could do that with mine given about 20 times more hp. Mine does sort of look like one of those when I have my paddle tires on. Ricksrb is the one that made it over first and Bruhaw, while he kept getting sand all over mine but did also make it over. By the time I took a wack at it, they had the hill down to a little mound. I had no trouble getting over the little hump they left for me.

Lenny

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By johnpeter
      2018 Polaris Rzr 170 Like New On Ebay
      https://www.ebay.com/itm/275419733169?

• By Christina Gildersleeve
      Hey there!

My name is Chrissy and I work at The Tuning School. I am posting about our new tuning courses for HP Tuners and Dynojet PowerCore for Can-Am tuning. We developed two courses to teach shops and enthusiast how tune their SXS. Check out the information below, and if you have any questions please feel free to reach out!

Get ready to unleash the potential power of your Can Am SXS using HP Tuners VCM Suite(and their BRP Cable), or Dynojet PowerCore woth your PV3.
      This course is sold as a book and online course in one package. You receive both!
      Learn how to navigate and use your chosen software option to create and load custom tunes to fit your preferences. Take it further with performing your own R&D, using our processes as your guideline. The sky's the limit with proven safe processes developed in house by The Tuning School.

Supporting late model Commanders, Defenders, and Mavericks; you can learn how to tune for aftermarket injectors and upgraded thermostats. In addition, use the concepts covered for turbo applications to adjust for larger turbo setups, as well as alternative fuels.

Build as many tunes as you need and gain confidence in troubleshooting issues while you’re out on the trails. Or give your weekend fun haver a little power bump.

This course was built for the shop and enthusiast in mind. Giving both the freedom to create custom tunes, while also better understanding how tuning works overall.

Can-Am Tuning using HP Tuners or Can-Am Tuning using Dynojet PowerCore

If you have questions you ask here or shoot us an email at [email protected]

• By Rwpjtk
      My 2013 500 will only start if I floor the gas pedal and then once it starts I have to pump the gas until it warms up a little it sounds horrible until it warms up.(around 20 seconds)and then it will stay running. The exhaust smells like raw gas for a little while. The throttle body has been changed. Someone suggested the mass air flow sensor could be the problem ( is that the MAP). It has been to 2 different shops with it not being fixed. I haven't been able to ride it since last fall.

Does anyone have any suggestions?
    • By dorough
      I just bought a Buck 450X... right before discovering this board and reading a lot of not-so-good posts. But I hope I'm right when I believe that the squeaky wheel gets the grease, and surely there must be plenty of happy Massimo owners out there and I don't need to return my new toy to Lowe's.
      So... if you own a Massimo and like it, I'd love to hear from you! Please let me know what you like and enjoy about it and if you've had only minor or no issues - compared to other posts I've read.
      Thanks!
    • eManualOnline
    • By albert schewe
      my name is albert i have in my shop a hs700utv that im getting no fire to coil i replaced the cdi  and checked the relays and ignition switch out getting power to the cdi but nothing to coil and i didn't find any broken wires. they said that it was running fine and then it just stopped and  wasn't getting any power to the coil  is their another sensor on here that will stop it from firing  i have looked at a wiring diagram but im not seeing  anything different from what i know  i checked the cdi and im getting fire to it but not to coil and this is a second coil no difference  and also this is a delphi cdi 2 port is their any way to check it i know im getting power to the black  plug in cdi  on the # 10 the green and black wire but nothing else the blue and black wire is opposite of it the emergency brake and neutral switch is working  is their a obd II plug for this i found one in back of pickup bed but i cant find a scanner but im not sure if it is one  and im getting power to the stator the threee wires  im at a lost here 
  • Gallery Images