Quantcast

2008 Kawasaki teryx

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By catalyst
      We own a 2020 Kubota RTV-XG-850, with only 400 hours on it and it has been at the dealer 3+ months. We were just informed our engine failed and requires a complete rebuild at only 400 hours! There is a loss of compression in cylinder #1, which is causing backfiring and a loss of power. There is also excess gas in the engine oil. 
      We are just outside of the manufacture's warranty period, and they are serving us a nearly $5000 repair bill, with only a 90 day warranty.

A member at a different forum had the same issue at 22 hours and fortunately, his RTV is under warranty. He was informed that "short tripping" (as Kubota describes it) causes gasoline to enter into the engine oil, which causes a dilution of engine oil and eventually leads to catastrophic engine failure. This killed our engine in under 400 hours!

Is anyone else with a 2018-2022 XG-850 running into similar issues?

• By AL F
      CAN'T FIND ANYTHING UNDER 2005 THAT MATCHES  ARE THESE THE SAME   FUEL INJECTORS
    • By TimsBrickHouse
      DO NOT BUY ANY THING FROM HISUN Period! I had the axis 700 for 2 months when a rat or squirrel ate both wiring harnesses. (Main & ECM)Wanna know why? Because the manufacture of these things in their infinite wisdom use either, a soybean oil or a peanut oil to run the wires through the the wire loom. Hmmm i wonder why they would be inclined to eat the wires. So now I have $10K machine that I've only had for 2 months when all this happened and they will not warranty it at all. It is going to cost me $800 to $1000 to get this fixed. Here is a link to a video showing where we took our Hisun notice how many are there:

https://photos.app.goo.gl/2FdniAoCyvTJMKae7

So counting mine, there are 16 of Hisun Axis on the lot that i took in for authorized dealer, with the exact same problem, plus other troubles that the mechanic explained to me. This particular place told me they are not going to work on them anymore. I will be posting this in as many places as possible to reach the masses. I hope its worth Hisun!
    • By BuckSlayer
      I have a 2017 Trail wagon tw450 two wheel drive with a Kohler motor when I'm driving long distance it shuts down and under a mile pull over it stays running and you can take off and go a half mile and it shuts off again. I can't find what's wrong with it can somebody please help
    • By TapBoss
      So I'm out a deer camp and ran the sxs for 2 days.  The next morning, fired it up and headed out.  Made it about 50 yds then bogged down and died.   Restarted twice and only moved a few feet then would not restart.  Took the truck out for the day to hunt and when I got back I could hear the fuel pump kick on when the key was turned but it would still not start.  Added stabilizer to the fuel and put the trickle charger on it and tried again the next day, still the same - pump coming on and turning over but no start.  Other than spark plug, air filter or injector clog any ideas?  Out in the middle of nowhere so limited on resources.