Quantcast

Great ride

charlie

Hey guys went out in the t2 today great ride high speeds , hills lots of mud been a lot of rain here. Slow speeds over rocks down trees think I finally got the air shocks set for now, till I get my own nitro kit. Wow what a difference yes at high speeds there is some body roll but I knew there would be. Went died this trail that has always been a beast and I said to my wife wow that was easy suspension flexed and worked as it should. Front shocks are at about 220cc oil and 355-360 psi nitro rears are at about 330-345 keep in mind rear shocks are larger. So all in all I'm really happy with the out come. But that being said I broke a rear fender ugh and got little play in r/r wheel oh well

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By 2018TEXTRONHL
      Looking for the truck bed components 2018 Textron 900 Stampede.  There is limited information available for the assembly.  Might need a parts list.

Tim
    • By erickat
      I have an American Landmaster LM500 with an old style snow plow hook-up.  Unfortunately, the mounting bracket broke & I lost the key part where the plow receiver connects to the cross bar with two pins.
      I checked with customer service & they said...
      On Monday, January 10, 2022, 03:25:29 PM EST, Feedback <[email protected]> wrote:   Sounds like it may be the old style push tube universal mount system, it looks like those have been discontinued but we may still have some back there. I believe they are sold as a kit though and they are not cheap, part # 15329. I’ve included a photo below since the web store does not have a photo for that part.
      https://americanlandmaster.com/search/results?keywords=15329

I checked with our parts department and neither the kit or the components are available as that was the older style hook up system. The only option at this point would to have something manufactured. All of our current plows are either dual actuated or winch hookup so we would only have components for those models as of currently.
      In the picture, below, it would be item #5 (the one with the two mounting brackets that hold the pins that the plow mount latches onto) - not the top one in the picture, but the one below t hat.
      I have all the other parts - but the missing part is critical to mounting the plow.
      Does anyone happen to have an old one they could part with - or have an alternative solution?
      The rig wasn't optimal, as you had to use the winch to raise & lower the blade & manually adjust the angle.  It kept falling off when I was plowing snow - as the pins that hold it in only have a groove for a pin clip & they would often get knocked off & then the plow would hang down & you'd loose the pin - then it would get all messed up.
      Thanks in advance for any advice.  I am thinking of going to a welding shop to see if they can create something - but it will still have the same limitations as before - the pins are highly specific and not cheap

15331 Pin, Shear Univ Mount Blade PART #: 15331  
    • By Scott Suda
      Im
      looking for suggestions on a GPS system for my 2021 TRX 1000 triad addition.  I have the Kawasaki in dash stereo system and not sure what my options are for a GPS that doesn’t not cost me thousands of dollars
    • By Pakicetus
      I'm a neophyte in the side-by-side world and am a bit overwhelmed trying to find a used UTV. I want one that can fit the family of four and possibly two dogs plus camping equipment. We will be traveling slowly and cautiously over fire roads and other gravel roads. Just want something that is reliable and able to traverse the backcountry roads.
    • eManualOnline
    • By Ryan Knuth
      I have an ODES Dominator 800 with an AC Delco 51PS battery. I believe the battery is stock.  I was curious if batteries for UTVs were fairly interchangeable as long as they fit in the housing. Or, do I absolutely need to get the exact battery as a replacement?
  • Gallery Images