Quantcast

Sign in to follow this  
utvman

KYMCO USA and Kolpin Powersports Sign Exclusive Partnership

KYMCO USA has announced an agreement with Kolpin Powersports that will expand the accessories options available for KYMCO ATVs and UTVs. This exclusive partnership gives KYMCO dealers across the US the ability to sell Kolpin’s industry-leading line of accessories. It also calls for the two companies to develop a line of co-branded items [...]

View the full article

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Topics

• By Claude Chenard
      Good day all.  To advise the community that we are stocking a lot of parts for the XY Powersports UTV also known under different name as Joyner, Chironex, Groundpounder, Komodo  ect... We are located in Canada but we do ship to USA. Also have a lot of 1100cc Chery engine parts as well as CFMOTO.
      [email protected]
    • By johnpeter
      2020 Polaris RZR RS1 1000 Loaded With Options On Ebay
      https://www.ebay.com/itm/2020-Polaris-RZR-RS1-1000-Loaded-With-Options/373270587014?

• By MountainBeast
      New Owner here. Working on adding some new lighting and want to use Factory Electrical connectors instead of cutting wires and risking failures later. I have a set  of whip antenna that include taillight functions and wanted to use the trailer plug at the back of the utv provide signal and power. Unfortunately, finding the factory plugs for trailer wiring is a bit difficult.
      Are there any sources available on here for ordering such parts? I know that there are a lot of plugs unused and capped with terminators so they are prepared for accessories just finding them is another story.

• By SxSs are Cool
      I got to spend a day in the new Kawasaki Teryx KRX 1000 and wrote a review for Autoweek. I speculate that the future of UTVs will include far more luxury than current models, sort of the way SUVs started out as pickup trucks and evolved into as much luxury as they could pack into them. We're sort of at a crossroad in this evolution. What do you guys think? Are UTVs getting more luxurious? Here's the article: 
      https://www.autoweek.com/drives/a34050614/side-by-sides-are-neck-and-neck-with-motorcycles-when-it-comes-to-fun/

• By trzepka
      Hi, I'm new to UTVs, and I'm in the market for a used one. I'm looking at (for the same price)  a 2016 Honda Pioneer 1000 EPS with 4500 miles, a 2018 Kymco UXV 700i (with new 14" aluminum wheels) with  only 400 miles, or a CF Moto U800 with only 300 miles. I'm told Hondas last longer, and are easier to service, and obviously the 1000cc is more powerful than the 700, but is that all worth 4000 miles on the clock? FWIW, this vehicle will mostly be driving back and forth short distances on pretty rugged logging roads (up to about 25% grade) with plenty of rocks) transporting people, trailering lumber, and carrying building supplies. Won't be putting lots of miles on it but it needs to be rugged and up to the task.