Quantcast

Posting pictures

Guest Lenny

Is there a way to post multiple pictures on here? Have some upgrades I've done that I would like to post. Haven't done it because of not being able to post 7 or 8 pictures at once.

Lenny

We used to be able to do it on Web Shots but they dumped on us and unless we pay up, they will delete all of our posted pictures. They may have already. Nice time to tell us, after we entrust our pictures with them, hundreds and hundreds of them. The past articles, that were very informative and helpfull and included descriptive pictures to assist everyone better understand their Joyners and how to correct problems, are now lacking the pictures. Its sort of like loosing the Joyner Bible which has taken us all, a number of year to write. Now days, money is far more important and the fact that while in the scramble to get as much as a person can, real people get trampled under, doesn't really matter anymore. Wow, I better stop here, I feel the urge to dig in on this subject but there is no end to it.

Lenny

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By azdesertdog
      A desert camp trip we took at Christmas in the desert

• By AL F
      CAN'T FIND ANYTHING UNDER 2005 THAT MATCHES  ARE THESE THE SAME   FUEL INJECTORS
    • By Wolfpaak
      Pink Floyd quote/reference.
      i am looking for a starter for my 2004 800 Renegade and apparently the place I dealt with before is no longer in business. Any help?
      Thanks in advance,
      Kenny

• By lozomex
      After a few days of heavy rainfall I got in my Sidekick and noticed that the belt seemed to be slipping as I was making my way out on a large property.  I turned around and could barely make it back to my shop.  After removing the cowelling I noticed about a quart of water drained out.  I dried the area, the cover and checked the belt.  No signs of dammage, belt looks great and no foreign debris other than water in the area.  I put it back together and there was a definite improvement.  The Sidekick is driveable now but the belt still slips but only at a higher speed and only when the throttle is punched.  I'm wondering whether I may have inadvertently damaged it while it was wet and have ordered a new belt.  I have looked on line to see if there is a guide or procedure, specifically for the CVT belt removal and replacement for the 850 but can find none.  Does anyone have experience with this?
    • By Kenbaz
      Hi Folks - Have owned a Coleman UT400 for two and a half years and use it daily for horse chores. It's been a good unit,  just had to change sparkplugs frequently in the cold weather. Just the other day we ran it out of gas and have been unable to start since. Have posted for help on the Coleman portion of this board. Thanks in advance!