Quantcast

::tutorial:: how to attach pictures to the forum topic itself

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By johnpeter
      2022 Polaris Ranger Northstar Ultimate Custom Sema Show built On Ebay
      https://www.ebay.com/itm/225944675988?

• By Jon Spruill
      Hey Guys, I have been chasing a stalling condition for about two weeks now. The bike will crank up and idle fine, then after about 20 seconds it will fall on its face and stall. It happens at both idle and while running at various rpms. You can turn the key off, turn it back on and it will fire right back up without trouble. I have verified spark on both cylinders with a spark tester. I have also added an inline fuel filter, and pulled the injectors to verify proper pulse on each. Things I have replaced - (relearn procedure performed after each component replaced): spark plugs, ECU, relay/fuse box, fuel pump, & throttle position sensor - all with no improvement of the condition. The only warning light I get when the condition occurs is the oil lamp. The bike only has 14 miles. I am at a loss and appreciate any help and suggestions! Thanks
    • By Stephanie
      The dump box on my machine doesn’t work. I think it’s the fuse but cannot remember where it’s located. Please help. 
    • By Retrokonsolist
      Hi from Germany. I got. my used T-Boss 550. Wehen i take off the throttle there is a noise, loud click from the back. It Domes from differential gear back. There is a gap in the powertrain back. My dealer says this ist normal and no defect. Please Watch the little Video, Which Shows the gap and the noise. Do have other T-Boss same Thing? Thanks

Video.mov