Quantcast

cmotosales1

Dominator 800cc EFI 4x4 - Fully Loaded

ODES USA is proud to present the new 2013 DOMINATOR 800cc and the 2013 DOMINATOR PRO EDITION 800cc. We have come a long way in the past year and half releasing three new models in the past couple months and making a tons of improvements and upgrades to our new 2013 model. With this 63hp, 2500lb towing, and the reliability of Delphi EFI there is nothing out there too tough for the Dominator 800! We have equipped this machine with everything any avid outdoorsman would need. Whether your a farmer hauling trailers and equipment, hunter out in the woods or a crazy weekend warrior this machine will suit everyones needs!

Of course we still have the most fully loaded OEM UTV on the market but check out some of the new stuff we are doing!

MAKE SURE TO CHECK US OUT ON FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/ODES-UTVS/327428597275291

For Further information or to become a dealer contact our Sales Director - Casey Slingerland - 866-572-8420 ext 820

6725_555514061133409_1992547631_n.jpg

- NEW LED ROOF LIGHTS
- NEW CARBON FIBER STYLE BODY
- NEW INTEGRATED TURN SIGNALS
- NEW HOD HEADLIGHTS
- NEW A-ARM GUARDS
- NEW RADIATOR SHROUDS
- NEW DUAL FAN SETUP (EXTRA HEAT GUARDING ALONG ENTIRE INTERIOR AND EXHAUST)
- NEW DUAL CORE RADIATOR LINES
- NEW FULLY ADJUSTABLE FASTACE SUSPENSION ( PRO-EDITION ONLY or FOR AFTERMARKET PURCHASE)
- NEW TEAM GRAPHICS
- NEW DOUBLE BACK BUMPER W/ NEW SUPPORT SYSTEM

APRIL 15th POWERSTEERING WILL BE AVAILABLE!!!!!

Make sure to check out our full line of after market parts:

TWO BROTHERS FULL EXHAUST KITS AVAILABLE

EPI CLUTCH KITS AVAILABLE

EPI SEVERE DUTY BELTS AVAILABLE

ODES FULL HARD CAB ENCLOSURES ( BLACK AND CAMO)

We offer a full line of accessories for our utvs along with all the OEM equipped accessories that already come on our unit:

Equipped from the Factory:

-63 Horsepower 800cc v-Twin Powerhouse

-3500lbs Front & Rear Winch (mounted on removable hitch insert) with controllers

-Standard 2” ball hitch

-Advanced Dual Fan Cooling System

-Roof, Windshield & HID Roof Lights Included

-800lbs Hydraulic Dump Bed (automatic not manual)

-2 Tone Black and Polished Off-Road Wheels

-Off-Road Fender Flares

-26” 6 Ply Off-Road Tires

-Full Size Half Doors (4 door unit has 4 doors)

-High Flow dual layer coolant lines

-High, Low, Nuetral, Reverse, Park – CVT Transmission

-Heavy Duty front and Rear Bumpers

-Heat Shielding Powercoated Black Engine

-Heavy Duty Bed Mat

-Double Back Bumper

-Sliding and Reclinable Preferated seats

-Full 4x4 System with 4 Settings (Electronic Locking Differential)

-Delphi Fuel Injection System and Diagnostic system

555050_555509927800489_951540148_n.jpg

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.