Quantcast

nicoleree33

I am selling a 2005 John Deere Gator HPX 4x4

2005 JOHN DEERE GATOR HPX 4x4 ONLY 31 HOURS TOTAL TIME ON THIS TRAIL GATOR 4X4
THIS GATOR HAS NO SIGNS OF WEAR, NOR HAS IT BEEN USED FOR HARD WORK
THIS UNIT HAS THE GUENUINE JOHN DEERE FULL REAL GLASS CAB AND DOORS, COMPLETE WITH AN EXTERNAL HEATER! THE LITTLE TITTS ON THE TIRES ARE STILL INTACT AND THE RUBBER LOOKS AS IF IT IS NEW. THIS JOHN DEERE WAS STORED INSIDE ALL OF ITS LIFE.
Two-speed continuously variable transmission allows for optimal towing, hauling, and pulling in low gear up to 12 mph (19 kph) and transport in high gear up to 25 mph (40 kph)

I am selling the UTV for $ 2,820 URGENT !!!

If you are interested you can contact me at : [email protected]

post-1814-0-54984800-1365011245_thumb.jpg

post-1814-0-56682000-1365011333_thumb.jpg

post-1814-0-31248300-1365011342_thumb.jpg

post-1814-0-47201200-1365011355_thumb.jpg

post-1814-0-54869100-1365011363_thumb.jpg

post-1814-0-45466200-1365011389_thumb.jpg

post-1814-0-56618600-1365011401_thumb.jpg

post-1814-0-17437500-1365011414_thumb.jpg

post-1814-0-09162400-1365011428_thumb.jpg

post-1814-0-49608700-1365011432_thumb.jpg

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By johnpeter
      2016 polaris rzr 900 trail edition  On Ebay
      https://www.ebay.com/itm/2016-polaris-rzr-900-trail-edition-7500/123866034100?

• By wrgenoa
      2016=2018 Glass Rear Panel for Polaris General 1000 4 Purchased January 2018. Never used. Asking $200.ed. Part No.: 2881113.
    • By steveb5004
      Hi there! I'm a total newbie to the market and am not even sure if I'm posting this in the right forum area. I'm looking for a side-by-side machine that can handle lots of light farm/homestead work. I've focused on the Kubota 400ci and the John Deere Gator TS. Both are right in my price range (less than $10K). I'm leaning toward the Kubota because:
      -Kubota has zero percent financing, compared to JD's current rate of 4.5 percent
      -It's 4x4, whereas that's an expensive upgrade for the Gator.
      Things that are important to me:
      -Dump bed. This is a necessity, and the stronger the better. I'll be hauling firewood, dirt, lots of kids, etc.
      -Ability to pull a trailer, which will often be loaded with firewood and other supplies.
      -Ability to get out of the mud. This is why 4x4 is important to me. I may eventually add a snow blade, but not right now.
      -Low maintenance and low maintenance costs. I can change oil, belts and plugs, but I would rather not do anything more than that.

Things that are not important to me:
      -Top end speed. I have no real need for anything to go over 20 mph. Sure it would be fun, but I don't want it to affect the decision.
      -Super sporty looks. I like the look of both the Kubota and Gator, so that's not really a deal breaker.

The only real concerns I have about the Kubota is the CVT transmission. Perhaps it's great, but I assume it's much more expensive to fix that the simple belt-driven Gator.

Any thoughts are greatly appreciated!
    • By Robbie Wyre
      I'm working on a 2005 Cub Cadet side by side and I'm trying to remove the front two axles.  I have a slide hammer puller on the inner joint and with all my strength they will not budge.   Anyone have the same issues and is there something I'm missing or a trick of some sort to pull these out?   Any suggestions please and thank you.
    • By bjones
      2007 610 mule will foul a pug after 1 hr of run time on clock.  Plug will be black with sut.  Buddy go a 610 and it does same thing. Have had dealer adjust valves twice and still does it.  When i bought mule valves were ticking and I ran it that way for some time and took it in and dealer adjusted valves and that is when problem started.  I rechecked valves and the were tight and I adjusted to .005 and still fouls plug.  I always use no ethenal gas and have gone to a hotter plug.  I have read that this is a common problem with mule.  Any help appreciated.
  • Similar Tagged Content

• By steveb5004
      Hi there! I'm a total newbie to the market and am not even sure if I'm posting this in the right forum area. I'm looking for a side-by-side machine that can handle lots of light farm/homestead work. I've focused on the Kubota 400ci and the John Deere Gator TS. Both are right in my price range (less than $10K). I'm leaning toward the Kubota because:
      -Kubota has zero percent financing, compared to JD's current rate of 4.5 percent
      -It's 4x4, whereas that's an expensive upgrade for the Gator.
      Things that are important to me:
      -Dump bed. This is a necessity, and the stronger the better. I'll be hauling firewood, dirt, lots of kids, etc.
      -Ability to pull a trailer, which will often be loaded with firewood and other supplies.
      -Ability to get out of the mud. This is why 4x4 is important to me. I may eventually add a snow blade, but not right now.
      -Low maintenance and low maintenance costs. I can change oil, belts and plugs, but I would rather not do anything more than that.

Things that are not important to me:
      -Top end speed. I have no real need for anything to go over 20 mph. Sure it would be fun, but I don't want it to affect the decision.
      -Super sporty looks. I like the look of both the Kubota and Gator, so that's not really a deal breaker.

The only real concerns I have about the Kubota is the CVT transmission. Perhaps it's great, but I assume it's much more expensive to fix that the simple belt-driven Gator.

Any thoughts are greatly appreciated!
    • By Farmer Steve
      Best for my needs, what I am trying to do is ask a question about which sxs would work best for me on the farm it will be used for work only and it will be in the mud sometimes but I need one that want spend all of the in the shop
    • By joephus
      Hi all, I'm running into a strange problem with the chassis electrical on my Trooper.  I had someone push me off a rock pile I was high centered on and they smashed a few of my taillights.  I didn't think much of it at the time as taillights are easy to replace, but the next morning I couldn't turn on my headlights or spotlights, my wench motor wouldn't respond to the in/out switch, and the 4x4 switch won't take me out of 4 wheel.
      Looking at the Trooper wiring schematic, I can see that all these switches are on the same ING1 circuit so I'm concluding it is some type of electrical issue.  I've completely disconnected the rear lights to rule out any type of shorts or anything there, replaced and verified all the fuses in the passenger seat fuse box with a test lamp.  Verified the line continuity from wench, head lights, and 4x4 connectors.  So Im kinda stuck at this point.
      I'm going to go ahead and test all the relays in the passenger side fuse box, but none of those are listed in the manual with having anything to do with 4x4 or the wench so I don't think they will be the solution.  I do see there is a "capstan relay" listed in the wiring schematics on that circuit, but I have no idea where that is (or really what it is, I know a capstan on a boat is kind of a wench so kind of assuming is a translation thing) on the chassis.  I do see something that looks like a rectifier mounted directly behind the wench but not sure what that is either.
      Which brings me to me last point, I have had malfunctioning rectifier do weird things on other cars so I'm kind of wondering if this might be the case here as well, but I'm not finding anything called a rectifier in the manual.  Any one have an idea where it might be on the chassis so I can test it?

TIA everyone... hoping someone might have some insight!
    • By Skrtcsr
      2014 Joyner Trooper T2 Side by Side Buggy 4x4 - 1,100cc EFI ATV PRICE JUST REDUCED
      I have a near brand new (ONLY 56 Miles on it!!) Joyner Trooper T2 Side by Side Buggy with TONS of extra's! I bought this for our hunting land and ended up not using it at all. It is a great machine and I hate to see it sit in the barn (always kept inside) & not get used. I have over $16,800 invested and it is literally in near new condition. This thing has a 5-Speed EFI V4 Automotive Cherry Engine with 4 Wheel independent locking differentials, its a BEAST. Extra Tires, Windshield, Lights, Wheels, Sides, Rear Window, Fenders, Etc.
      (See Links Below)
      Listing on Craigslist        Listing on ATV Trader      YouTube Video of Buggy

• By National Motorsports
      We have made this huge interactive map of all the UTV, ATV and road routes in WI.

This helps riders get an idea of where to go on a trip. We do have really nice map books and GPS maps for sale too but I thought I would mention that the large poster map is a cool way to get the info from a statewide view of everything.