Quantcast

Sign in to follow this  
utvman

Ugly Side X Side Contest

Do you have a Side X Side that has been rode hard and put away wet, time after time? Is there more duct tape on your SXS than plastic? Send us a picture of your ugly and worn out Side X Side and you could win a brand new Pro Armor Side X Side cover. [...]

View the full article

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Forum Topics

• What weight of oil and brand Joyner 1100

What is a good oil for the 1100 just bought it and wanted to know what weight of oil and brand?

By Monty Herbold, in Joyner UTV SxS Forum

• 8 replies
    • UTV Cover

Just bought a  UTV cloth/tarp cover for the Mule. 39.99 at Cabela's. Real thick with covered vent holes to keep it form being a furnace on the inside.  Got here in about 4 days.  The camo cover is $70, or you can get the olive drab for $40. Really happy with my purchase https://www.cabelas.com/product/Cabelas-UTV-Cover/1229734.uts     BUT ,DO NOT! UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES TRY TO UN FOLD, AND PUT THE COVER ON WHILE IT'S WINDY! UNLESS YOU WANT TO GO PARAGLIDING.

By Travis, in UTV General Discussion

• 1 reply
    • First Time UTV Buyer

Hello everyone. I’m looking into getting a UTV to mainly use at the hunting lease. Need to be able to haul around gear and decoys and at least one dog kennel. Would also like to use occasionally around the neighborhood (Golf carts and UTVs are allowed in my area). I know I want a 4x4 and don’t necessarily need something that’s gonna go 40-50 mph.  I’m an engineer and enjoy maintaining all me vehicles/ toys so I can give something a once over and notice any glaring defect but I have a few UTV questions   Is there anything I should watch out for? Any specific questions I need to ask the seller? How many hour/ miles is too many? I want something used but not used up. Anyone feel their UTV has been underpowered- should I get at least a YYY cc engine? Theres a 2014 Kawasaki Mule 4x4 XC with a nice 5x10 trailer for sale that I’ve been eyeing, anyone have good/bad comments about this particular vehicle? Thanks!!

By Space_Tex, in New Members Area

• 4 replies
    • Brand new trooper Intermittent starting issue

I've had a 2016 trooper for a few months, it's never worked properly.  I'm about ready to take it to a dealer for warranty work but it's a little far so I'm trying to avoid it.  It on occasion will not start. It took a while to figure out that if I open the throttle just a little bit it will fire, I then have to hold it open for anywhere from five to thirty seconds for it to idle on it's own.  Other times it fires right off no problem.           It's turbocharged, and has two pumps.  I've verified that the fuel pressure is correct.  Joyner has had me swap a bunch of parts to eliminate them.  I suggested it seems that possibly the IAC is malfunctioning or that it's getting incorrect inputs from the tps but they disagreed.  I've read that people have had similar issues stemming from the IAC but until I get a replacement from them I can't verify.  I tried setting base idle a little higher with the set screw but the idle just gets erratic and won't idle down once I've given it some throttle.          I'm going to call them again tomorrow and have them send a new throttle body to try, and I also have a scanner for European cars coming that is supposed to read chery automotive ecu's; after that it may be time to haul it in.  Anyone else had a similar issue?

By Darryl223, in Joyner UTV SxS Forum

• 14 replies
    • Coleman UTV Cover (Black) On Sale $42.88

Amazon has the Coleman UTV Cover (Black) on sale for $42.88 ($74.99 normally) Measures 120” x 58” x 70" 300D x 300D polyester cover Heat resistant material sewn under cover as partial liner Accessory pocket for gloves and sunglasses Elastic bottom with hooks for securing cove    

By Alex, in UTV Product Specials and Promotions

• 1 reply