Quantcast

Ugly Side X Side Contest

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By hdtran
      That's the question! Or, if you want to add details:
      (a) How do you use the UTV? (roads? off-road to get to trees? etc.)
      (b) If you are wearing a helmet--how frequently? What type of helmet?

My own answers: (a) Most of the time off-road to get to downed trees, cut the trees to logs and haul the logs back for splitting. (b) Very rarely, a ski helmet and not a motorcycle helmet.
    • By Steve B
      Has anyone found a cargo cover for an AXIS 500?
    • By donny
      Hey everyone new to forum I have a 2014 Odes raider and a 2009 Suzuki Ozark 250 both down atm 😔
    • By Pop Bob
      Just bought my first SxS 4 days ago. Looking forward to hitting some trails and back roads. Having a few issues with the machine(Vector 500), but nothing serious. Just setup and tweaking. I would like to by some accessories, but I don’t seem to be able to find much which is machine specific. Or at least my machine. Does hisun offer accessories? Any advice would be appreciated. 
    • By kgs
      Got a hisun sector 550 2019 that's got 5900 Miles on it, this year it started to getting hard to start in morning, once I get it started it works good the rest of the day. But to start it in the morning I got to hold the gas pedal to the floor and it will fire up. I replaced the fuel injector but didn't help it. So I just ordered a new air filter and 02 sensor and a maf sensor to put on it to see if this will fix it. Anyone else had this problem. I'm hoping the parts I ordered will fix it. I also bought a new battery to put in it also.