Quantcast

cmotosales1

2013 DOMINATOR 800cc EFI 4x4 * LOADED * $9,999

THE ALL NEW DOMINATOR 800CC EFI 4X4 IS GOING BIG PLACES WITH BIG NAMES LIKE TWO BROTHERS, EPI, AND KRYPTONITE. WE ARE OFFERING ONE OF THE ONLY FULLY LOADED UTV'S ON THE MARKET FOR NO EXTRA COST. NOT ONLY THAT AN INDUSTRY FIRST 2 YEAR WARRANTY ON OUR MOTORS! NO ONE DARES TO OFFER THIS FOR FREE!

CHECK OUT ALL THE FEATURES AND DO THE MATH! YOU PLAIN OUT GET MORE FOR YOU MONEY, AND JUST BECAUSE ITS NEW DOESNT MEAN ITS NOT OUTSTANDING QUALITY! WHY ELSE WOULD IT GET A 2 YEAR WARRANTY WHEN OTHER BIG NAMES DONT?

WANT TO SEE HOW WE STAND UP TO THE COMPETITION? CHECK OUT THE COMPARISON SHEETS BELOW!!! IN MOST CASES OUR UNIT IS BIGGER, STRONGER, AND BADDER THAN THE REST AND FOR A PRICE YOU CAN ACTUALLY AFFORD!

CHECK OUT OUR DOMINATOR TOWING A 4300LBS MASTERCRAFT WAKEBOARD BOAT!

VISIT WWW.ODESUTVS.COM OR CHECK US OUT ON FACEBOOK & YOUTUBE.COM!!

post-1675-0-07123600-1378778425_thumb.jpg

post-1675-0-72012400-1378778442_thumb.jpg

post-1675-0-03439400-1378778472_thumb.jpg

post-1675-0-00593400-1378778492_thumb.jpg

post-1675-0-31898900-1378778504_thumb.jpg

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By KTMspeedFreak
      I just finished rebuilding my 800cc SOHC f8b and boy did I wake this little engine up with port, polish , exhaust, cam and valves! I’ve richened up my stock carb about as far as it will go and still seems to be running on the lean side especially under hard acceleration. I’ve read some posts and going to try my hands at a weber 32/36 two questions:
      1- Is this the best upgrade carb for the engine? 
      2- Will it fit with stock manifold? I ordered the Suzuki Samuri  conversion kit with carb...
    • By Rdprovost
      I have a 2006 joyner 800cc sandviper. After it cut out I decided to open up the gas tank to have a look. After removing the sending unit I said wtf. The thing just crumbled , and was covered in rust. Is there anything i can just replace this with. I'm done with china.
    • By Travis
      For 2018 KYMCO USA has introduced its new Hunter Edition family of off-road vehicles, which consists of three models – the UXV 450i LE Hunter, UXV 700i LE Hunter and MXU 700i LE Hunter.
      We’ve seen all of these machines before with the Hunter Edition branding, so they’re not exactly all new. However, what is new is KYMCO offering packages for its ATVs and UTVs specifically for hunters. ATVs and UTVs are a common sight at most hunt camps, so it’s not surprising to see KYMCO turning its attention to this market. Having an ATV or UTV on hand to haul out a hog or a deer, or just carry supplies to set up a food plot can be hugely helpful.
      So what do the Hunter Edition vehicles have to offer? Let’s have a look.
      Read more Here
    • By jjmccartney7
      What other brand axles will fit my 2013 odes dominator 800.
    • By LDBenentt
      2005 Joyner 800 cc Sand Viper ....... FOR SALE
      1270 actual miles  
      Excellent condition 
      800cc triple w/custom headers and SuperTrap spark arrestor muffler
      Brand new carb
      California Green sticker/registration current 
      Four speed transmission
      Locked differential
      K&N filter
      Ford Mustang aluminum radiator, thermostatically controlled by electric fan
      Aluminum roof w/ spare tire mounted
      Caged 
      Full independent suspension w/Gas coil-over shocks
      All Terrain tires on aluminum rims
      Four wheel disk brakes
      Tach and upgraded gauges
      Competition seat belts w/shoulder harnesses
      New battery
      Owned from new by Senior (no dunes, no jumping)
      $5000    $4500 or best offer

Lynn Bennett  760-949-0139
      [email protected]   (for a picture package or offers)
      Hesperia, CA 

• Similar Tagged Content

• By Tony Rea
      So, im new to UTV's always ridden ATV's typically the Polaris 850's and such and a few Rubicon's. Moved into the county with some land and figured I'd get back into the country mud. I've been doing some research on UTV's and I am impressed, I went to the local pony powersports and sat in a few atvs, being 6ft1 and 360lbs I wanted to make sure I could fit into one of them comfortably before doing my research on which one I wanted. My conclusion was - the Honda Pioneer 1000 limited edition , or the Polaris ranger xp 1000 (would prefer the highlander edition).  I was trying to do some research on which one is better, I know they are both leaders in the industry from the research I have done.  I'll mostly be driving through creeks taking it to some trails and moving some things here and there (firewood, fallen trees, ect.) the years im considering are 2017,2018 and if there is a big enough change in the model that a 2019 would make more sense then I would do that. Looking to spend 20k ish. Any help on deciding the better of the rangers and pioneers would be appreciated, or if you have another UTV a bigger guy should look into! 
    • By hrmotorsports
      2015 Polaris RZR XP4 1000 5 Seater  1175mi/96Hr
      $22500.00
      Outdoor Logic Full Cage with intergraded rear bumper satin black powder coating
      Front Bumper with skid plate
      2 piece aluminum top powder coated Red
      Custom PRP GT S.E. Suspension Seats Front
      Custom PRP GT S.E. Suspension Bench Seat Rear
      PRP 3” 5 point Seat Belts
      PRP Full Aluminum Doors
      30” Roof mount Light bar
      12” Bumper mount Light Bar
      2 Red LED Whips
      Red under body LED rock lights
      Custom 3M Full Vinyl Wrap 
      15” Fuel  Wheels “Anza” w/ 30” Off-Road Tires
      PJ - 951-317-6992

• By hrmotorsports
      2015 Polaris RZR XP4 1000 5 Seater   4014Mi/205Hr
      $21500.00
      Outdoor Logic Full Cage with intergraded rear bumper satin black powder coating
      Front Bumper with skid plate
      2 piece aluminum top powder coated VooDoo Blue
      Custom PRP GT S.E. Suspension Seats Front
      Custom PRP GT S.E. Suspension Bench Seat Rear
      PRP 3" 5 point Seat Belts
      PRP Full Aluminum Doors
      30" Roof mount Light bar
      12" Bumper mount Light Bar
      2 Blue LED Whips
      Blue under body LED rock lights
      Custom 3M Full Vinyl Wrap
      15" MSA "Axe" Matte Grey w/ 31" Off-Road Tires