Quantcast

We have made this huge interactive map of all the UTV, ATV and road routes in WI.

statemap2.jpg

This helps riders get an idea of where to go on a trip. We do have really nice map books and GPS maps for sale too but I thought I would mention that the large poster map is a cool way to get the info from a statewide view of everything.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Forum Topics

• 2015 Memorial Moab Trip

Recent trip to Moab went great. Trooper performed flawlessly. It out climbs my wife's wildcat and my buddies rzr 4 800. It also out climbs most rzr 1000's because they are afraid to do the climbs I do (scared to damage it). I have the suspension dialed in and the sway bar is an absolute necessity with the dual rate springs. I didn't bottom out once even with a 95lb rear seat/cage and two kids in it. This and I also have the most comfortable rides of the rzr & wildcat I the rocks.

By 2scoops, in Joyner UTV SxS Forum

• 2 replies
    • the stock cage is weaker than I thought

So while building my cage I made one bend a couple of degrees over. It was literally 3 degrees off. So I wedged it in my tube bender, had my wife sit on it while I pulled like hell, and several attemps, and got it within one degree. So with my wife (130lbs) and me pulling my 185lb ass off all it left was a couple of small dents in the 1 3/4 .095 wall hrew I am using for half of the cage. The other half is .120 wall DOM. So once I got done getting it to shape I thought to myself that I need to see what happens if I try it with the stock cage. I wanted to know if all this effort is worth it. Well, I finally got around to it today. This is what happened with just me pulling (no wife for extra leverage) and with half my effort: If you ever had a endo in a trooper you would not walk away. Can it handle a flop or a slow sideways rollover... Probably, but an extreme impact and it will wrap around you like a street taco.

By 2scoops, in Joyner UTV SxS Forum

• 2 replies
    • Glamis trip

Trying to put together a trip to Glamis. Never been there, but I'm gonna make this trip happen. If anyone is interested in meeting me there or traveling with, let me know! Date: 10-18-31 to 10-20-31 all vehicles welcome. Myself, I will have a SxS and a dirt bike.

By Merchant Mariner, in UTV Ride Reports - Where to Ride

• 0 replies
    • Glamis trip

Double purpose to my post here. 1st - is Oct 18-20th too early to go to glamis? STILL haven't made it there, been trying for 1.5 yrs now! Also, anyone with knowledge of the place that has pointers to get me in the right place....I'm all ears. 2nd - If the feedback is that this date isn't too early, I guess this is a ride announcement also! Anyone interested (provided people aren't saying its still too hot/early)?

By Merchant Mariner, in Joyner UTV SxS Forum

• 3 replies
    • Looking for Side by Side Riders in Green Valley, Arizona

Trying to put together a group to go on By Monthly Rides in the vicinity of Green Valley, Arizona.

By Jimbo, in UTV General Discussion

• 0 replies
  • Similar Tagged Content

• By nicoleree33
      2005 JOHN DEERE GATOR HPX 4x4 ONLY 31 HOURS TOTAL TIME ON THIS TRAIL GATOR 4X4
      THIS GATOR HAS NO SIGNS OF WEAR, NOR HAS IT BEEN USED FOR HARD WORK
      THIS UNIT HAS THE GUENUINE JOHN DEERE FULL REAL GLASS CAB AND DOORS, COMPLETE WITH AN EXTERNAL HEATER! THE LITTLE TITTS ON THE TIRES ARE STILL INTACT AND THE RUBBER LOOKS AS IF IT IS NEW. THIS JOHN DEERE WAS STORED INSIDE ALL OF ITS LIFE.
      Two-speed continuously variable transmission allows for optimal towing, hauling, and pulling in low gear up to 12 mph (19 kph) and transport in high gear up to 25 mph (40 kph)
      I am selling the UTV for $ 2,820 URGENT !!!
      If you are interested you can contact me at : [email protected]