Quantcast

Sign in to follow this  
utvman

SXS Nationals Round 7

Running down the final few rounds of the SXS Nationals this week the Dirt Alliance crew is kicking off round 7! The SXS Nationals have been moved to the Perris Auto Speed Way to conpensate for the huge amount of growth that they have received this year.

Be sure to check out some of the [...]

View the full article

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Topics

• By Brad G
      Timing chain broke. Replaced the timing chain, oil pump chain, cam & rings. Ran great for 2 hours. Brought it home, started & drove to the shop. Next day started & drove around the property and it started running rough, wouldn’t idle just died, restarted & took it to the shop. Next day wouldn’t even start just crank over. Drained all the fuel & replaced with new, bought a new plug & ecu! Fired right up and let it run for an hour & burped the coolant as I had double checked the timing & valves prior. Next day started it and it was running a bit rough but smoothed out & ran for another hour. Next day it just cranks & won’t start! I’m at my wits end with this machine and would appreciate any help or suggestions on what might be the issue. Thanks in advance! 

Brad
    • By Waleygator
      New machine, tilt wheel won't "tilt" and I don't want to force anything.  Owner's manual says to pull pin, adjust, release pin in desired position.  I can feel the pin moving, but wheel won't lower.  Any suggestions instead of taking it all the way back to the dealer?  Thanks in advance...
    • By Waleygator
      New machine has 4 hours on it, 2 that I've put on.  Upon shutting it off, there's a very strong "new oil" burn smell.  Can I assume this will eventually go away with more hours?
    • By Richard Schleper
      I have a new Buck 400 with about 60 miles on it. It runs great but can only get it up to 23mph. Is this normal? If not what speed are others gettting.
    • By Mark Stermer
      I purchased a Gator 625I recently and after owning it for awhile realized  the top speed was limited to approximately 25 MPH. I talked with my local JD dealer and they told me this was done on this model for emissions reasons. I didn’t buy this for a racer but would like a top speed of around 40 MPH. Is there anything fairly simple that could remedy this? Thanks