Quantcast

Sign in to follow this  
utvman

UTV WATER BALLOON LAUNCHER

Tippmann Design, LLC, a newly formed ATV conversion company, has invented a simple, easy to mount ATV water balloon launcher.

This new Balloon Launcher attaches quickly to any 1 ¾” roll bar assembly and is just as easy to remove when your balloon launching is over.

The Balloon Launcher will heave your balloons well over 200 [...]

View the full article

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Forum Topics

• Kawasaki mule submerged in water !!help.

Any 1 with some good advice ,my Kawasaki 2017 mule side by side was submerged in water and now dead. What can i do ?  

By Harry Thomas, in Kawasaki UTV SxS Forum

• 9 replies
    • Simple oil change... NOT !!!

I have a HiSun HS700 (686cc one cyl.) and needed to do it's first oil change. I found that the Chinese oil filter CF188-011300 had a Fram cross-reference to a PH4967 so I picked the Fram filter up at Walmart along with the recommended 10W40 motor oil. I removed the oil fill plug and then the drain plug, followed by removal of the original factory oil filter. The oil drain plug and original filter were extremely tight. I did not have the 67mm oil filter wrench and bent the filter up pretty badly using channel lock pliers. Replaced the drain plug, and the filter and the fill plug after putting in the required 70 ounces of oil and started it up. I shut it down almost immediately but not until a little over a quart of oil squirted out from the oil filter's rubber seal. Yes, I had lubed the new filter gasket and made sure the old filter gasket was not left behind when I removed the old filter. I went to the store and bought the oil filter wrench and removed the Fram filter. I saw nothing wrong with the seating area or the gasket so I put it back on (making sure it was as tight as I dare without stripping it) and added the missing oil. I stood on the side of the motor where I could see the filter while I started the engine again. Again the oil started to squirt out. I removed the Fram filter and reinstalled the bent original and topped off the oil again. I started the engine and it is not leaking now. Anyone have this issue? Is the Fram filter a true replacement? Did I just get a new filter with a bad gasket which is not visibly bad?

By BigRich, in Hisun UTV SxS Forum

• 15 replies
    • Can a UTV Pass Through Water about 20inch Deep?

They can pass desert and swamp, but can they pass the water about 20inch in depth? What damage will it cause to its suspension components like tie rod ends? Thanks.

By jake gu, in UTV General Discussion

• 1 reply
      • 4 replies
    • kolpin UTV gun mount

Is there a problem mounting a Kolpin UTV gun mount ot the front Floor board? Anything I have to watch for?

By Doug C., in Kawasaki UTV SxS Forum

• 1 reply