Quantcast

New here and I'm hoping someone has some information on the IRONMAN side by side. My father in law has one sitting in the barn unused, nearly new condition that needs a fuel injector. He has had this problem twice and the second time he just gave up and bought a Honda Big Red, which was then recently traded for a Pioneer after the Big Red sucked a load of dirt through the poor air intake and ruined the motor. I'm hoping if I can find the parts needed to get the IRONMAN going I'll be able to buy it off him cheap to use on our acreage to help haul fencing materials and help in the hay fields. Thanks for any leads as i'm not very up on the IRONMAN!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Travis
      Hi, all, I am here to say i have found an excellent source for kawasaki parts, It's run by  Eddie Babbit. It is called Kawasaki Partshouse. run by Babbits online, Muskegon Michigan. http://www.kawasakipartshouse.com/oemparts
      Just the other day i ordered piston rings, for my Mule 550, They got here and a Oil ring, and smaller ring were missing from the box, Kawasaki took responsibility for the "Accident" and  I had also contacted babbits, and they replied and they said" keep the old rings, order a new set and you just pay shipping" so i got $30 piston rings for 8.95!!!? Free shipping on orders over $50!!!

• By Rasken
      Hi. 
      After i put on my Yamaha r6 carbs on my Joyner 650, my distributor failed, it stopped working. Then i put in a new one, and that also failed. It happens when i run a few minutes at max speed, about 60mph. Its not the rotor or cap, its something else. 
      So, is there something i can do to make it hold? What could be the problem? Or is it just bad luck? 
      Is there anyway to rebuild the distributor to make it better? 
      /Jonas
    • By Chris B
      Hi,
      Don't know much about anything utv but I figured out my fuel pump wiring harness needed to be replaced. Installation looks pretty straightforward, plug into fuel pump and plug in the two pigtails. Question is: one of the Pigtails on the old harness I am replacing had a splice in the black wire and attached to a bolt on the engine. Is this necessary?  Is the black wire, I'm assuming it's the ground, grounded at the other end of the pigtail?
    • By bjones
      2007 610 mule will foul a pug after 1 hr of run time on clock.  Plug will be black with sut.  Buddy go a 610 and it does same thing. Have had dealer adjust valves twice and still does it.  When i bought mule valves were ticking and I ran it that way for some time and took it in and dealer adjusted valves and that is when problem started.  I rechecked valves and the were tight and I adjusted to .005 and still fouls plug.  I always use no ethenal gas and have gone to a hotter plug.  I have read that this is a common problem with mule.  Any help appreciated.