Quantcast

STI Beadlock Wheels

hot1le

had them running on a 2011 trooper with 26" teracross tires (that machines gone to someone else now) In the process of putting another set on a 2014 with 28" itp blackwater evolution tires...been very happy so far...offset has not been a problem....narrows the rear stager on the newer machines to make them track similiar to the older ones...just my 3 cents...Hardy what size tire were you planning?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Alien10
      I have a Coleman Outfitter 550 purchased in January 2022 that runs and operates pretty well.  65 hours on it so far.   It is a work vehicle for my 10 hilly acres with two 1 acre woods and 5 acres of "lawn".  The rest is under a lake. 
      My parking brake does not seem to have any grip.  It worked when new but after a month or so, it is just almost useless.     I press the parking brake pedal hard until it stops. Still, it won't hold even on slight inclines.   I don't see the caliper move as I press the brake pedal down.  There seems to be plenty of pad left on it and the rotor is shiny as if it is rubbing a little when applied, but not enough to stop it from rolling. 
      Any thoughts on possible causes? 

• By Pilot1996
      When researching the Tracker, I was interested in the 800SX LE. The original sales literature indicated that the LE came with 27x9x14 and 27x11x14 tires. When I went to pick up my Tracker, it had 26” tires on it. I called Tracker before paying for the Tracker and was told they had supply issues and could not get 27” tires. I’m curious to know if anyone has taken delivery of an LE with 27” tires in stalled? I just recently installed 27” tires and am happy with the added ground clearance and beefy look the machine has taken on!
    • By BOYD
      I have a 2004 KUBOTA RTV 900 DIESEL and I need to replace both front cv axels.I have been online looking at them and there seems to be a lot of different manufactures to choose from. My question is who makes a good aftermarket set of cv axels for this KUBOTA. I have read horror stories of people buying the  cheap Chinese brand only to find out they don't fit or they don't last very long and fail again. I hate to have to spend over $200 a shaft to get OEM from KUBOTA when I'm sure there is a company out there who probably makes it for them or makes comparable to OEM. Thanks for your help.
    • By Mark M
      Hello, Hope someone can help driver side cv axle broke anyone know of aftermarket ones you can get, I have 40 Hours on the machine and don't want to pay 450.00 for a new one from cub cadet but I can't find anything after market 
    • By Taz
      I am looking for the front brush guard that was made by Off Road Body Armor.
      They stopped making it to fit my 2023 Kymco 450i..
      So if anyone knows where one is I would like to buy it.
      Thanks Gary