Quantcast

universal EZ-STEER power steering kit

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Jim Wall
      Any one tell me about setting the clock in my Textron???    I have a Faul code 5.  Any one know what it is and how can I clear it.    It is nicest side by side I have ever had, handles great, I have not had it off of blacktop or gravel yet. Plenty of power with the 80HP German engine.
    • By Vic Presnal
      Will not rev over 4000rpm. Anyone had this issue? 
    • By Rustynutzz
      After a Christmas parade where I did some sustained high speed driving I heard some metal scraping sound.  I thought it was the engine brake at first but after putting it up on jack stands and listening where the sound came from it certainly is the rear shaft area.  I'm wondering what has to come off to gain access to the area.  Since I have the rear seat version i'm certain the seat has to come off.  Definitely can't do it from the bottom, too many crossmembers in the way.  Anyone had to replace one?  Here's a pic of the one I believe it is.  It bound up to the point where it won't move after pulling it off the trailer in two wheel or four wheel drive.

• By JustinTexas
      I bought this from an auction not working and when you drive it forward it felt like it was poping out of gear and could hearing bad bearing noise from engine/trans. I knew the bearing noise was coming from trans or clutch so I went ahead and pull it out and apart to see what was going on. the bearing noise seems to be the one way clutch bearing so the clutch and drum are both messed up. is there any way that binding up would make the clutch disconnect or anything? do you know what else would cause that? i heard somewhere that you can just remove the bearing completely and it will just free spin down hill, has anyone done this? thank you so much for your help and advise
    • By Mike Lawlor
      What to watch for when buying at a John Deere RSX 860i?