Quantcast

Tinman

A few mods to make wifey happy

Decided to do some changes.

Tons of mud here 8 months of the year, so I added:

Doors. They fold down, which makes it easy to get in and out, and safer if they open accidentally.

A Half windshield which can be fully closed for the torrential rain.

Drop down side windows made of clear plastic.

Changed rear fenders to aluminum, after snapping my rear suspension off and shredding everything plastic.

Beefed up rear suspension where it bolts to frame.

A fold down rear facing rear seat. Lots of smaller stuff, not worth mentioning.

See pics below

post-1520-0-64678000-1400793753_thumb.jpg

post-1520-0-84052500-1400793766_thumb.jpg

post-1520-0-35172100-1400793776_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By jkitsmiller
      I bought a used RTV 900 and was told it is a 2012. I thought I would verify that. I can't find anywhere I can look this up.

KRTV900A61057114 is the product identification number.

Thanks for any help.
    • By Alex
      Get ready! We're bringing the world‑renowned Nitro Circus to the Glamis dunes for not one, but three exclusive boundary‑breaking shows!   This is a Camp RZR you don't want to miss.   By pre‑registering, you get reserved access to the show and are automatically entered to win one of the Grand Prize Giveaways!   Pre‑registering will get you on the list, but be advised that the first 100 people to check-in at Camp RZR Friday, October 25th will get closest to the action with premium viewing for the Saturday night show.   Learn More   Register Now     RZR Vehicles Shop Accessories Shop Apparel Explore All Off-Road Vehicles                            
    • By montereys10
      i have a 1992 kawasaki mule 2510. needing a replacement windshield. any info on vendors to get a new one? been to all the locals with no luck. any help would be appreciated.
    • By wrgenoa
      I recently purchased a new 2018 Polaris General 4 1000 e/w a Polaris glass rear windshield. Added a SB Particle Separator, which eliminates ability to use the windshield.
      Cost $370, will sell for $270, plus shipping $. 

• Similar Tagged Content

• By fettman1176
      Hello fellow Joyner dudes, i am looking for any ideas or pics on some doors my Trooper fleet. Any advice would be appreciated.

• By toddcecil66
      Hey everyone,
      I have made some modifications since I purchased my Massimo 500 MSU/UTV earlier this year and I thought I would share with you.
      Please give me some feed-back and let me know what you think of my MODS.
      Here's the VIDEO: 

• By toddcecil66
      Hey everyone,
      I have made some modifications since I purchased my Massimo 500 MSU/UTV earlier this year and I thought I would share with you.
      Please give me some feed-back and let me know what you think of my MODS.
      Here's the VIDEO: