Quantcast

UTV Challenge at Bundy Hill Offroad Park on June 21st, 2014! Each team participates in a timed course challenge--fastest time WINS! $20 entrance fee (driver & spotter required). There will be 50/50 raffles for cash & prizes, scavenger hunt for kids, safety demonstration, food and dealer vendors, and much more!

post-2210-0-32864500-1403106723_thumb.jpg

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Forum Topics

• 2014 Polaris RZR

2014 Polaris RZR On Ebay https://www.ebay.com/itm/2014-Polaris-RZR-170/323617600617?

By johnpeter, in UTV Off-Road Classifieds - Buy & Sell

• 0 replies
    • 2014 Kawasaki Mule Brake Adjustment - Hand Controls

Unusual topic, I guess. I'm unable to walk and just had hand controls installed on my new Mule. I'm trying to figure out how to adjust the brakes (freeplay, hydraulics, etc) to increase "responsiveness" of brakes. I need them to engage more quickly. In other words, I have to really lay on the hand controls hard to get the brakes to activate. The brake pedal (via the hand control) has to move quite a distance before the brakes start to engage (and I am unable to lock them up). I guess I need to make the brakes more "touchy". The hand control system is far from perfect, but it's all I've got. Any thoughts? Thanks. KC

By Legless, in Kawasaki UTV SxS Forum

• 5 replies
    • Wiring problems with 2014 Coleman Outfitters Utv(Hisun) 400 4x4

Hello all, I have what I hope is a quick question. I am working on this 2014 Hisun SxS and the wiring is a mess. I am currently just trying to find the electrical wiring Color Code for this machine. I have Maintenance Handbook for a wiring diagram for what it calls a 'HS400UTV-Emark'. That's the only thing my son got with this machine when he bought it and I can no list of the color codes anywhere in this book. We're not against buying manuals but have learned to be picky as there are many that supply little real detailed information. This is a machine that I am trying to get the 2004 Kodiak motor they installed wired up to run and install a complete new wiring harness for the Utv at the same time. Any help that someone might have to offer would be greatly appreciated. Thank you all and I hope you all had an enjoyable Thanksgiving holiday.

By res2fr, in Hisun UTV SxS Forum

• 3 replies
    • 2014 HS800 Hisun

Just purchased a used 2014 Hisun, drove 5 miles and the muffler & shroud got so hot the plastic surrounding it caught on fire, any suggestions!!

By Jimmy Magnuson, in Hisun UTV SxS Forum

• 2 replies
    • 2014 chironex komodo 1100cc Rpm limit

Hoping this is correct spot to ask , I have 2014 chironex komodo 1100cc Same engine as trooper 1100 Chery 472 I ended up ordering a new ecu from China and now max rpm is 5100 and 55mph My factory one was 6300 rpm and 78mph What rpm limit and speed is everyone seeing ?   Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk    

By dwaynebradley377, in Other UTV SxS Forum

• 1 reply
  • Similar Tagged Content

• By hrmotorsports
      2015 Polaris RZR XP4 1000 5 Seater  1175mi/96Hr
      $22500.00
      Outdoor Logic Full Cage with intergraded rear bumper satin black powder coating
      Front Bumper with skid plate
      2 piece aluminum top powder coated Red
      Custom PRP GT S.E. Suspension Seats Front
      Custom PRP GT S.E. Suspension Bench Seat Rear
      PRP 3” 5 point Seat Belts
      PRP Full Aluminum Doors
      30” Roof mount Light bar
      12” Bumper mount Light Bar
      2 Red LED Whips
      Red under body LED rock lights
      Custom 3M Full Vinyl Wrap 
      15” Fuel  Wheels “Anza” w/ 30” Off-Road Tires
      PJ - 951-317-6992

• By hrmotorsports
      2015 Polaris RZR XP4 1000 5 Seater   4014Mi/205Hr
      $21500.00
      Outdoor Logic Full Cage with intergraded rear bumper satin black powder coating
      Front Bumper with skid plate
      2 piece aluminum top powder coated VooDoo Blue
      Custom PRP GT S.E. Suspension Seats Front
      Custom PRP GT S.E. Suspension Bench Seat Rear
      PRP 3" 5 point Seat Belts
      PRP Full Aluminum Doors
      30" Roof mount Light bar
      12" Bumper mount Light Bar
      2 Blue LED Whips
      Blue under body LED rock lights
      Custom 3M Full Vinyl Wrap
      15" MSA "Axe" Matte Grey w/ 31" Off-Road Tires
      PJ - 951-317-6992

• By Tomalexander
      Hello,
      I have an ATV that I like too much specially while going for an offroad drive with my friends. One of my friends also likes to drive newly evolved ATV vehicles.
      While our last outing we saw an awesome crossover ATV called DTV shredder which is a mix of snowboarding, skateboarding, surfing and jet skiing. I rode it the whole day & I found the experience was very thrilling as the DTV Shredder is very fast. It was one of a kind experience to drive DTV shredder.
      In my opinion, every ATV enthusiast should try it once.

• By Travis
      Just bought a  UTV cloth/tarp cover for the Mule. 39.99 at Cabela's. Real thick with covered vent holes to keep it form being a furnace on the inside.
       Got here in about 4 days.  The camo cover is $70, or you can get the olive drab for $40. Really happy with my purchase
      https://www.cabelas.com/product/Cabelas-UTV-Cover/1229734.uts

BUT ,DO NOT! UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES TRY TO UN FOLD, AND PUT THE COVER ON WHILE IT'S WINDY! UNLESS YOU WANT TO GO PARAGLIDING.
    • By jake gu
      They can pass desert and swamp, but can they pass the water about 20inch in depth? What damage will it cause to its suspension components like tie rod ends? Thanks.