Quantcast

Hey guys we purchased this for a 2013 RZR800S and decided to not use them , going a different direction

The price is 1995 plus freight for these

will do $1599 Shipped to your door

these are brand new never installed

Please PM me if interested..

post-2266-0-34799000-1409763016_thumb.jpg

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By TimmyBoy
      Polaris XP 1000 Turbo front and rear stock suspension, good condition, no ball joints in a-arms, take offs, installed LT kit, will separate front and rear but will not sell just part of front or rear

• By sackspeed
      Hi Guys - we have a Joyner Python 800i which we use offroad here in Scotland.

The standard shock absorbers we can get in the UK are only lasting a few days and we are struggling to find uprated ones which will fit straight on - can anyone advise on good replacements or send me a link please ?
      Thanks
      Alan

• By nrm5108
      I got a full set of King 2.0 shocks in great condition. They were just serviced 100 miles ago so they are still very fresh. The set also comes with a extra set of rear springs that are a little bit softer than what is on it now. Looking to get $1400 but I am open to any offers.

• By hfrick
      just doing some research on different shock options...I have read the other topics relating to shocks...has anyone actually recorded the wieghts,travel etc for the stock t2? how about a renegade r2 ? thanks Hardy