Quantcast

Hey guys we purchased this for a 2013 RZR800S and decided to not use them , going a different direction

The price is 1995 plus freight for these

will do $1599 Shipped to your door

these are brand new never installed

Please PM me if interested..

post-2266-0-34799000-1409763016_thumb.jpg

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Poriggity
      Hey everyone!  My name is Scott, and my wife, kids and I are in escrow on a home that is on 10 acres.  After much back and forth trying to decide between getting a tractor or a side x side for working around the property, I finally narrowed it down to a side x side.  My father has a 2018 Odes Dominator x4 Zeus, so I called him up to get his thoughts on it, as he uses it on his 12 acres out in Missouri quite a bit.  While talking, he mentioned that he is thinking about selling his Odes, and buying a jeep to tow behind his motorhome, so we got to talking, and it looks like I'm buying it from him.  Its a 2018 with 13 hours on it, break in just done, and all fluids just got changed.  I look forward to learning more about the UTV world, and look forward to any input anyone can give me on the Odes brand of UTV.

Thanks
      Scott
    • By Monty Herbold
      What is a good oil for the 1100 just bought it and wanted to know what weight of oil and brand?
    • By Jeremy SK
      MICTUNING LED LIGHTING  offer free led light bar 
      Follow  MICTUNINGLEDLIGHTBARS  on Facebook

• By jjmccartney7
      What other brand axles will fit my 2013 odes dominator 800.
    • By JoynerUSA
      All you need to do is show me a lower advertised price. I will then match and beat it by 5%.
      Don't waste time and get your parts from the source with the best guaranteed prices!
  • Similar Tagged Content

• By Markus_K
      Hi everyone,
      Been driving my Massimo since January. Really pretty satisfied with it. I have done 1 oil change on it and have now over 1700 miles on it. I have one leaking seal on the axle at the diff, but that is pretty much it. I do have a curious thing that happens occasionally. When turning or coming in or off a trail at a pretty severe side angle, I get an occasional snapping sound. This sound is pretty loud  and can be felt in the footwell area. It doesn't seem to really affect anthing and there is no obvious or easily seen area where some kind of movement is happening. I'm wondering if the leaking diff seal is related to this popping sound. Could the axle be pulling out of the diff?
      Thanks for any help
      Mark
    • By TimmyBoy
      Polaris XP 1000 Turbo front and rear stock suspension, good condition, no ball joints in a-arms, take offs, installed LT kit, will separate front and rear but will not sell just part of front or rear

• By sackspeed
      Hi Guys - we have a Joyner Python 800i which we use offroad here in Scotland.

The standard shock absorbers we can get in the UK are only lasting a few days and we are struggling to find uprated ones which will fit straight on - can anyone advise on good replacements or send me a link please ?
      Thanks
      Alan

• By nrm5108
      I got a full set of King 2.0 shocks in great condition. They were just serviced 100 miles ago so they are still very fresh. The set also comes with a extra set of rear springs that are a little bit softer than what is on it now. Looking to get $1400 but I am open to any offers.

• By hfrick
      just doing some research on different shock options...I have read the other topics relating to shocks...has anyone actually recorded the wieghts,travel etc for the stock t2? how about a renegade r2 ? thanks Hardy