Quantcast

Poly Performance?s Innovation Leads to New Line Clamp Kits

utvman

Poly Performance Inc. introduces Line Clamp Kits, the perfect solution for keeping your braided hoses, brake lines and wiring secure when mounting along tube chassis’, suspension links, or other tubular components. The rubber Line Clamp Kits are designed to fit tightly around 1.5†to 2†tubes and keep your lines: movement-free, from being pinched, frayed, [...]

View the full article

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By CYJSP2009
      Dear Friends, 
      2022 Brand new Joyner CV Axles and CV  Joint rebuild kits are comming 
      1.  S650.03.02.02.00 ---Joyner 650 Commando Rear
      2. TR1100.03.01.03.00 --- Joyner Trooper Front 
      3. TR1100.03.02.03.00 --- Joyner Trooper Rear
      4. D650.03.02.02.00 --- Joyner 650 Sand Spider Rear Left 
      5. D650.03.02.03.00--- Joyner 650 Sand Spider Rear Right 
      6. SV800.03.02.01.00 --- Joyner 800 Viper, SV1100 Drive shaft Left
      7.  14274 --- 650 ider rear left, rear right, 800 MV; 800Viper, SV1100 Drive shaft rear left and rear right outer cv joint rebuild kit
      8. 15803  ---  650 Sand Spider rear left, rear right, 800 MV; 800Viper, SV1100 Drive shaft rear left and rear right outer cv joint rebuild kit
      Attached are the part photos for reference. 
      Above parts are now on the way to USA, will be ready for inland delivery in middle of July. 
      Price: CV Axle: USD250/ Piece;  CV Joint kit (without grease): USD110  send to door. 
      There will be special discount availabe for deals completed within July 2022.  
      Buy 1 piece: Get 5% discount, 
      Buy 2 pieces: get 10% discount.
      Buy 3 pieces: get 15% discount, 
      Buy 4 and more than 4 pieces: get 20% discount. 
      Please kindly note Qty for each part is not big  and it is hard to forcast when there will be next offer for these kind of products unless there is sufficient confirmed order qty for productioin arrangement. 
      Payment method: Payoneer payment link ( can pay through bank account or credit card) or Paypal ( [email protected]) .  Payment commission paid by the buyer. 
      Interested parties, please contact [email protected]
      Thanks
      Good Luck
      Casey / Leaf Asia
      July-07-2022

• By TBoss 560 2023
      Got a new 2023 TBoss 560 with 40 miles on it now. Noticed after about and hour of plowing snow coolant started hissing out the overflow tube. Initially made a pop or blow kind of noise and then saw some steam and smelt coolant. Coolent level is in the middle between low and high (running or not). Coolant under radiator cap is full when cold, appears nice and green. Checked oil doesn’t look milky. The temp ranges from 160-180 F running for 15-20. Noticed the other day there was some more coolant that blew out the overflow tube. I called the dealer and they said the system could be purging air. Dealer is 2+ hours away so wanting to get more thoughts before considering to bring it in. Also noticing hot/burning rubber smell but I think this is from the belt breaking in? Also notice the coolant smell from the exhaust when in higher RPMs. No white smoke from the exhaust. Also another possible issue. I notice that there’s a little bounce when on pavement. You can also hear the CVT kind of make noise with this bounce in tandem. Is this normal?
    • By FloridaMan
      View File MSU 500-700 Wiring Diagram
      THis is the wiring diagram for MSU500 through MSU700. It looks to be right and I have verified most of it by hand.
      Submitter FloridaMan Submitted 02/11/2024 Category Massimo  
    • By ILoveOldJunk
      Recently acquired a 21 year old Mule.  The previous owner let the brake master cylinder run dry, and when I flushed the brakes, one wheel's brakes locked up.  I took the wheel off, but cannot get the axle nut off, and there is not enough space to get my gear puller behind the drum anyway.  Anybody had an issue with seized brakes?  How can I get this thing off to replace it or rebuild it?
    • By Haskellz
      I have a Gator 550 UTV with two rows of seats and dump bed. I bought new UTV LED lights for front and back and have mounted them on the roof, no problem
      I now need help hooking and running wires from lights to switch.
      Does anyone know someone near Millbrook Al that could do this? If so, please give me contact info.