Quantcast

Vision X Extends Optimus Series With E-Mark Approved LED Halo Ring

December 23rd, 2014 Auburn, WA â Today, Vision X Lighting is excited to announce a new addition to the Optimus family, the Optimus Halo. Available in both 3.7″ Round and 3.0″ Square housings with a 15° beam pattern (E-Mark Approved), these LED Pods feature the same specifications as the original Optimus, however they have a [...]

Related posts:
  1. New Optimus Round Protection: Shatterproof Poly-Carbonate Covers May 27th – Auburn, WA â Vision X Lighting announces...
  2. Vision X Lightingâs Bright & Easy LED Light Kits for Dodge Ram 2500/3500 100% Bolt-On with Plug and Play LED Fog Lights...
  3. Doing Work with Vision X Lighting’s Duralux Series LED Lights February 7, 2014 – Auburn, WA â Vision X Lighting...

View the full article

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By nods
      Less than 40 miles can barely start. Dealer is working with Hisun on a number of other issues on this UTV. Can not get clear info on the meaning of these E codes this is getting. Anybody have some clear info for me?
    • By Oldman
      I installed a new GY6 150cc engine in a Bull Dog Pup 200 and when I put it in drive, it grinds for a second and then runs fine.  Works great when i place it in reverse.  Could it be from it idling too high?   Any help would be greatly appreciated.
      Thanks!!!!
    • By NicholasNWM09
      Hello Everyone,
      COOL NEW Product Alert! 
      A company called NEW Wire Marine or NEW Wire has Badass custom panels for UTV, Buggy/Hunting trucks. From Fully wired switch panels with laser etched rockers with backlights in 5 different colors, to just parts like voltmeters, phone, USB and 12 v chargers. Rockers can be printed, or custom laser etched rockers and they even have sleek labeled pushbuttons. They are a first-class company with a great knowledgeable staff and outstanding customer service. Switches are based on 12v or 24v circuits and they also have marine grade wire and connectors, which is perfect for waterproofing your system!
      Go check them out!
      Check out the websites : https://newwiremarine.com/ and https://rockerswitchpros.com

• By NicholasNWM09
      Hello Everyone, COOL NEW Product Alert! A company called NEW Wire Marine or NEW Wire has Badass custom panels for UTV, Buggy/Hunting trucks. From Fully wired switch panels with laser etched rockers with backlights in 5 different colors, to just parts like voltmeters, phone, USB and 12 v chargers. Rockers can be printed, or custom laser etched rockers and they even have sleek labeled pushbuttons. They are a first-class company with a great knowledgeable staff and outstanding customer service. Switches are based on 12v or 24v circuits and they also have marine grade wire and connectors, which is perfect for waterproofing your system! Go check them out!!!Honda - xxxx - UTV Pioneer - xx'.pdf
    • By Haskellz
      I have a Gator 550 UTV with two rows of seats and dump bed. I bought new UTV LED lights for front and back and have mounted them on the roof, no problem
      I now need help hooking and running wires from lights to switch.
      Does anyone know someone near Millbrook Al that could do this? If so, please give me contact info.