Quantcast

Sign in to follow this  
UTVBoard News

Rigid Industries announces the release of new LED Lights, just in time for the holidays

December 12th, 2014 - Just in time for the holidays, Rigid announces the release of the new R-Series 46 Lights, Dually XL, Dual Function High & Low LED Lights, Amber & White LED Lights, E-Mark Certified LED Lights. These products will begin shipping now! BE. THE. FIRST.

png
R-Series 46 Light
The all new R-Series 46 Light raises the bar for Rigid Industries as its first circular light with all the superior output and technology Rigid is known for. This adaptive crossover sets itself apart from the rest with its curved lens, curved housing, compact design, optics and advanced heat sink. The R-Series 46 works perfectly as a spotlight, in a fog light position, or wherever you need more light. Available in Spot, Hyperspot, Flood, Combo, Driving and Wide beam patterns, the R-Series 46 is the total lighting solution. 

The World of Round Just Got Rigid.

See Them All Here

jpeg
Dually XL Series LED
Not to BIG and not too SMALL... just RIGHT! The all new Dually XL Series. Everything you expect from the innovative D-Series is now available in a bigger and brighter package. With its unbreakable polycarbonate lens, durable UV-resistant polyester powder-coat, stainless steel hardware, and vibration isolator, the Dually XL utilizes patented Rigid Industries optics that project high intensity LED light with more output for use in any application. The Dually XL Series is available in all optics and marine applications.

jpeg
High & Low Dual Function LED Light
Rigid Industries High & Low Dual Function LED Lights provide the option of high or low intensity LED lighting to suit any environment. These lights feature a three-wire harness, and the low, high, or off three-position rocker switch which gives you the option of running at full intensity on high power or 20% intensity on low power. The Rigid Industries High & Low Dual Function LED Lights feature a thermally engineered oversized heat sink that provides the cooling power to deliver the 50,000-hour lifespan. With its unbreakable polycarbonate lens, durable UV-resistant powder-coat and patented optics, the High & Low Function LED Lights are the total lighting solution. Torture Tested and Approved.
png
Amber & White Dual Function LED Light
Rigid Industries Amber & White Dual Function LED Lights meet the changing conditions with one light. These lights feature top row amber LEDs and bottom row white LEDs and includes a three position rocker switch. These lights are available in a 20"-50" housing. This Dual Function LED light bar is designed to project light at extreme distances while consuming very little power. Whether it's rain, smoke, dust or fog, Amber & White LED Lights will cut through any quick changing or extreme conditions with a flip of the switch.
png
E-Mark Certified Lights
Rigid Industries LED Lighting now offers E-Mark Certified Lights. The E-Mark Certification is a widely recognized mark in the automotive industry covering the basic safety requirements of motor vehicles and other related products within the European Economic Area. The new E-Mark Certified Lights feature revised security hardware to make sure the light is "non-serviceable", tightly binned LED's to control the color temperature and certified for 100% street legalization in Europe. With its unbreakable polycarbonate lens, durable UV-resistant powder-coat and patented optics, the E-Mark Certified Lights by Rigid Industries is taking Europe by storm. The accomplishment of Rigid Industries to recieve the E-Mark Certification displays Rigid Industries dedication to worldwide product standards as well as the significance of the European market to Rigid Industries.
png
Get to a Dealer and PRE-ORDER these new lights now!
Coming Soon... DOT/SAE Certified Lights!
DOT/SAE Certified LED Lights
jpeg

ANNOUNCEMENT!!
Rigid Industries customer service department has extended its hours to 8am - 6pm MST! We are hear to help. Call 855-760-LEDs (5337)

Visit www.Rigidindustries.com for more details and to find a dealer near you! 

Follow us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/UTVGuidelKrfVwZcozo

View the full article