Quantcast

Corr this weekend - Chula Vista

utvman

Championship Off Road Racingâ„¢ brings high action, four wheel motorsports including 2 wheel drive and 4 wheel drive trucks to the closed course off road arena. The 2008 Championship Off Road Racing’s race season includes eight events at tracks located in Los Angeles, CA, San Diego, CA and Las Vegas, NV.

CORR’s success continues to [...]

View the full article

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By jaycoates
      I have a bobcat 3400 diesel model. today while driving it suddenly shut off as tho I had turned off the key. no lights. no nothing...battery is fully charged..any help on where to start diagnosing would be great..thanks in advance :)
    • By rtofter
      Does anybody have any experience with a Buck 400 on the road? I have license plates on mine and was curious to know if anyone else does too.  Also if anyone knows if this thing can sustain 40mph for and extended amount of time.
    • By InmortalJoyner666
      Hello everyone I am new to the page and I recently bought a Joyner T2 1100 cc, the wiring harness completely was torn apart. I bought the new harness and I'm having problems trying to figure out how to connect everything. I already connected the engine harness, and I ran the front harness through but there's extra plugs there that I don't see a connection for does anybody have the three harness part diagram for front harness, engine harness, and chassis harness and another question the harness that I took off that was bad did not have a fuse box in the front only one that was aftermarket in the back but the new one I have has one in the front and in the back. From what I'm told it's supposed to have two of them.
    • By Daniel Goodwin
      Hi, 
      I have a brand new Hisun Sector E1 that I got in March-April timeframe. Its got about 100 miles on it. I was driving it yesterday among some tall grass on one of my hills when it just complete stopped moving. Pressing the accelerator and nothing. I put it in reverse, nothing. I tried in 2 wheel and 4 wheel drive, locked and unlocked. Nothing. I put it in neutral, turned the ignition off and started it again and was able to drive forward about 20-30 feet and it stopped again. No errors. No 45C message, nothing. Just completely unresponsive. I had to "limp" all the way home by turning it on and off to get home. That 30 feet or so that it would travel was full power, I could push it hard or take it gently and it would still cut out on me. Its super bizarre. Anyone have any ideas what might be going on? I'm no electrician...I thought buying a sector E1 would require less work from me than an ICE vehicle, it appears I was wrong. I'm 2 hours from the nearest distributor so pretty worried about getting it serviced.

• By Robert G1
      Hi all. I'm new to the site. A few years ago I bought a used Massimo. Recently I've had a issue driving above 25mph. The engine won't go any faster. In fact it seems to sputter and hesitate. The whole engine shakes. I've changed air filter.oil,oil filter, throttle cable oil/air cooler,and carburetor and still no luck. I was wondering, could it be the fuel pump. Should I invest in an electric fuel pump? I'm just not sure. It starts fine and revs while in neutral. Any advice would be great. Thank you 
      VID_20220722_110957473.mp4
  • Gallery Images