Quantcast

plumber

New 1100cc Complete Block

I have for sale a New Chery 1100cc Complete Block. Ready for your head. If anybody interested in it PM me. 1000.00 Thanks David

post-178-0-62221100-1427649893_thumb.jpg

post-178-0-08575700-1427649921_thumb.jpg

post-178-0-11677600-1427649945_thumb.jpg

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By jjln50
      Thanks for the add. I have a chance to buy a 2008 Big Muddy sxs70 with 500 hours. Owners says needs head gasket as getting water in oil but has not over headed,does not knock or smoke. Price sounds real good . I have no problem changing head gasket but but does it sound to be that simple? Thanks for any help.
    • By David Dissler
      We bought a Hisun sector one 1000 2017 model bought it in 2018 20 some hours they put a transmission in 30 some hours they put a motor in Pedro Mario Mario‘s boss and Neil they lied would not send parts they sent a team Appear to work on it and could not speak no English at all and had a problem with it since day one and a year later still have problems the machine is a piece of crap and there is nothing Hisun will do for that machine at all except oh you’re #Warranty is out 
    • By mayorOFsalem
      If anyone has any parts for sell Please list here by REPLY.
      I would like to see this RZR forum get moving a bit.Its worth a shot.
    • By Snatchy
      I have a 2016 Joyner T2 that is giving me problems engaging in and out of 4 wheel drive.  I have read some older posts that address this issue on some older models, but can't get any of the older pics to open for a good explanation.  
      I have not taken anything apart at this point.  Hoping some mechanically savvy Joyner owners can help me out.
      Thanks
    • By eduardo salguero
      i been siting for 3 years, i replaced the fuel pump fuel level sensor crank sensor and still no spark or power to the fuel system i tried to bypass the ignition switch , what i can do next?