You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Forum Topics

• Massimo 500 A arm noise

Bought this UTV and the owner told me the A arms are making a noisy sound but he just took the bolt out re-greased it and tighten it down, band aid fit I think. I am wondering if grease fitting are suppose to be there. I guess I could drive to Tractor Supple and look at the new models. Thanks

By Racer310, in UTV General Discussion

• 3 replies
    • Grinding noise

Greetings, I am new to this forum, but hopeful that someone has a solution to my problem.  I have a 1998 Kawasaki Mule 2510 4x4 gas powered.  I has approximately 800 hours on machine.  I purchased the Mule new and use it on my farm.  My problem is that when in 2 wheel drive and I either decelerate or go down an incline I get a grinding noise  in the area of the front differential.  If I shift the Mule into neutral the grinding stops.  I have drained the lube from the front differential and checked for metal fines by feel and with a magnet. None.  Put in new fluid. Checked the 2 to 4 wheel drive shift cable and it appeared to be a bit loose so I adjusted it to specs according to my shop manual. Still grinds upon deceleration.  Physically got under the Mule and moved the 2 to 4 wheel drive lever on the transmission and can hear the shift "dog" moving inside the case.  Just as a check, I secured the lever at the transmission in the 2 wheel drive position to make sure it was not trying to jump partially into 4 wheel drive. No change in noise.  Is it possible the internal shift "fork" that moves the machine from 2 to 4 wheel drive is bent?  Mule is definitely not in 4 wheel drive with lever on transmission securely tied in 2 wheel drive.  Local dealers (2) only want to throw parts at the machine hoping to find cause.  Not my idea of service. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. My next step is to totally remove the drive shaft that powers the front differential and see if the problem still persists. Thanks in advance for any input.

By Lloyd Snider, in Kawasaki UTV SxS Forum

• 0 replies
    • Who makes a supercharger for our SxS’s?

I have a Roketa 800cc dune buggy i’m looking to supercharge. I saw a video with an RJS charger setup but it appears they are no longer in business. Who is making   centrifugal chargers for small engine buggy’s/utvs ? I’m posting in general since any supercharger that works on an utv/SxS would likely work on a buggy...

By KTMspeedFreak, in UTV General Discussion

• 1 reply
    • On eBay street legal velocity predator x18 no reserve bidding starts off at $1

Safer than any utv street legal chevy evotec must see  Start 2018 off with this Currently listed on eBay no reserve bidding starts off at just 1 penny
      https://www.ebay.com/itm/122873672785       602-326-3936       sandrail dune buggy street legal sand rail jeep car truck rzr turbo can am sand rail walker king fox 092 fortin                             091 Polaris Yamaha yxz Fox walker Evans Vw Manx x3 turbo rzr buggy mendeola sand rail off-road Sandrail Vw

By Fireman2343, in UTV Off-Road Classifieds - Buy & Sell

• 0 replies
    • Muffler noise on mule 610

I have a 2016 Mule 610 SE and find the noise is extreemly loud.  Is there any addition or change to the exhaust system available to quiet it down?  

By ajk1941, in Kawasaki UTV SxS Forum

• 3 replies