Quantcast

Harlan

New Places to ride

We have 4 Arctic Cat Prowlers ,,, looking for new places to ride ,, Been to Black Hills Rally and to Arizona desert ,,,have not been to MOAB yet does any one have a fun place to ride

We have 4 Arctic Cat Prowlers ,,, looking for new places to ride ,, Been to Black Hills Rally and to Arizona desert ,,,have not been to MOAB yet does any one have a fun place to ride

How was the Black Hills Rally? You might want to try the Rocky Mountain Jamboree or the Arabeen Jamboree both are in Utah. We had a great time on the Hualipi Hustle in Kingman Arizonia several years ago.

Cinda

How was the Black Hills Rally? You might want to try the Rocky Mountain Jamboree or the Arabeen Jamboree both are in Utah. We had a great time on the Hualipi Hustle in Kingman Arizonia several years ago.

Cinda

Black hills was grate ,,,, would like to do it again next year ,,,, if you have date on the other runs you was talking about would be interested in trying to make at least on of the runs ,,, love to ride ,,,

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Kirk Falk
      Hello,
      I have a 2018 Dominator LT 1000 and I am wanting to stiffen up the ride.  What is the best way to accomplish this, tighten the recoil spring up or add air to the shock.  I can't find any information on the procedure.  Also, since im asking questions........my top end rpms doesnt seem to be where it should be.  Max RPM is 6100 and usually drops down to 5800 maxed out.  Im just wondering if everyone else has the same experience.
      Thanks,
      Kirk Falk
    • By Argretez
      Ive got a 2014 Arctic Cat Wildcat X1000 sxs. Ive been trying to locate a well priced rear rack to carry a spare, Roto packs of gas and water as well as recovery equipment. Anyone know where i can find this stuff. As well as i need a spare wheel and tire. 
      Thanks
    • By Rockpig
      My nephew has  a new 2000 tracker sxs I have told they are the same as a havoc x1000. I hope so because tracker is not supplying any pats anytime soon. He busted the lower a  arm driver side,. I found one for the havoc hope it fits.  The a arms sure are hung out there to get licked. Any one had trouble with them. Thanks in advance.

• By Jhen
      I just purchased a Joyner Trooper T2.  Does anyone know if it can be registered to use on the roads in Arizona?  It has the street legal stuff like mirrors and turn signals.  It also has catalyst and air sensor.  I tried to get it insured and insurance told me "it's a dune buggy".   We don't insure dune buggies!   The title, which I can't get changed until the 28th of July (appointment issues) shows Joyne  ATV.  I really enjoy the Trooper and it fills the bill for what my wife and I were looking for.   
    • By GarySeven
      I bought a Titan Explorer back in 2012 and have had nothing but electrical problems with it ever since. It mostly sits in the garage and I thin I have 160 hours on it since I got it. The place I bought it from is gone and although I suspect it is a Chinese or Japanese I cannot find any service manuals on it.
      I'll post up some pics in the general forum in the hopes that someone can point me in the right direction. What I would like to do is to pull ALL of the wiring out and start over with bare bones... nothing but essential operations.
      This looks like a good group so hopefully I can help as well as be helped.