Quantcast

Bent Tie Rods on Arctic Cat Prowlers

Harlan

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Amagi
      Hi to all. I’m new on this forum and I need some help. I have a 2008 arctic cat 700 xtx prowler. I have no spark. 
      I have done the following repairs. 
      changed piston and cylinder 
      change CDI 
      change ignition coil and spark plug
      changed speed sensor
      changed stator and flywheel 
      Changed voltage regulator 
      after all this I still have no spark. 
      i have verified all fuses and they are all good. 
      please help. I would like to get it running. 

• By AL F
      CAN'T FIND ANYTHING UNDER 2005 THAT MATCHES  ARE THESE THE SAME   FUEL INJECTORS
    • By Kidsskipp
      Getting my prowler to a running stage and can't figure out why it won't idle without throttle. Also see fuel spitting out air intake while running. High speed runs rough as well. I've done many things (that were needed) but it hasn't helped. New plug, rings (120 lbs compression luke warm), timing chain, valve job. Even tried a cheap new carb. Thinking I may be off a tooth on the timing but it looks pretty dang close. anyone see this issue before?
    • By CYJSP2009
      Dear friends, 
      If you contacted casey from Leaf Asia for Joyner parts, please kindly note that if you failed to receive reply from email address [email protected], please kindly send your email to [email protected] or you can cc to ylf0302@hotmail when you send email to [email protected]. Or, you can send a text message to 86-18665726928 with your cell phone number. I will try to call or text your cell phone so that we can continue our discussion. 
      Thanks 
      Wish you all a very nice weekend. 

Casey/ Leaf Asia 
      2023-11-04
    • By GQStone
      We have a 2019 Arctic cat Havoc that has never had the fuel filter changed. It is bogging down and will not reach higher speeds. Has old gas in it and I am sure it needs a fuel filter as well. Can anyone tell me how or where to find parts for this machine? And also where on the machine it is located? I know some are in the tank? Would like to order one but need a starting point or part number.
      Thanks in advance.