Quantcast

Sign in to follow this  
Guest bwfox

2015 Wells, NV UTV Rally June 18-21

Guest bwfox

Registration will be limited to the first 100 paid registrants. This is our first year of organizing this event. Because we are feeding all paid participants 3 dinners starting with Thursday night on 6/18 and 3 breakfasts starting Friday AM, 6/19, and this is our first year of organizing this event with the BLM, we are limiting the registrations. Perhaps if this first event isn’t too chaotic, we can attempt a bigger event in 2016.

Registration fees will be $125 per person. This includes the rides, the six meals at the City Park, an event T-shirt, and a keg on Friday PM and Sat PM. The Saturday night dinner will be a nice steak dinner with all the trimmings, an awards banquet with door prizes and a 50/50 ticket raffle.

Routes will be available as a “menu” with gps downloads available, maps are not available, but will be posted on boards with loops highlighted on them. I will post information about purchasing the correct maps on the website. We will also offer some rides with a ride leader. Please remember to bring applicable cables necessary to down load routes to your gps unit. All files are from Garmin Mapsource.

In NV, UTVs are allowed on some state roads, not on US highways. It is recommended that all occupants of UTVs wear helmets and utilize their seatbelts. It is also recommended that all parties or groups are equipped with cell phones, at least one SPOT satellite receiver, and or a satellite phone. You will be given all applicable emergency contact numbers.

NV is different than many areas because we are a mostly federal lands state. This lack of private land allows us great access to our outdoors. As such this is a BLM permitted event. Please respect our public lands and leave little or no sign of your passing. Surely, if you pack it in, you can pack it out. Please leave any gates the way you found them. Keep your UTV on existing roads and trails. Because it is a BLM permitted ride, there could be personnel looking for spark arrestors.

Wells has several motels. That info will be listed on our website. The same for our local RV Campgrounds.

Fees can be paid via PayPal, personal or cashiers check sent in.

PayPal to: [email protected]

Mail to: We Ride, LLC

PO Box 247, Wells, NV 89835

Please include all names, address, phone numbers, type of UTV, shirt sizes for all registrants.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Forum Topics

• 2009 Joyner trooper starting problems

I have a no cranking issue with my joyner. It has a chery 1100. It will click but nothing after that.  New battery. I tried banging in the starter while holding key in start(old car trick). Now the  starter solenoid won't even clunk. Just hear s click fron the relay now.  My assumption is the starter needs replacing.  Any ideas of other things to check? Does anyone have diese block diagrams?  Got no clue what fuse or relay goes to what

By Whisper Snowbird, in Joyner UTV SxS Forum

• 6 replies
    • Starting a shop for Joyners

We would like to add a repair and parts shop to our shop in Southern  California for the Joyners. How many Joyner people in the area do we have that own Joyners? 

By WCF, in Joyner UTV SxS Forum

• 22 replies
    • 2015 Massimo 1000 dying and not starting

It will run great for a day or so, then it will randomly die, sometimes starting right back up, sometimes not.  Other times it just won't start at all for a couple days then fire right up the next time.  I have drained the gas, refilled with fresh gas, changed the spark plugs, and replaced the entire air filter.  Besides buying a new fuel pump to try, is there anything else someone can suggest.  

By xkatrik, in UTV General Discussion

• 2 replies
    • 09 joyner trooper t2 1100cc not starting

Im new to this groop so im sorry if im not doing this right but i bought a 09 joyner trooper t2 1100cc and rode it 3 times on the last ride it quit idling then when i got it home it wouldnt start again at all the fuel pump comes on with the key most of the time and it turns over just fine but no spark any ideas would be greatly appreciated thanks.         Ps i checked all the fuses under the dash on passenger side and i didnt see any plugs or wires undone

By josh mcginnis, in Joyner UTV SxS Forum

• 2 replies
    • Smaller SXS for limited transportation/storage space

Hi all.  I enjoy meandering down going down narrow trails in forested and desert areas. Jumps, mudding or speed turning are just not my thing so I don't believe I need a very powerful machine - but I am new to all this so what do I know?.  Because of space limitations of my cargo trailer and pickup, I'm considering considering 3 machines: 1) Hisun Sector 250 or the Hisun Strike 250, the Trailmaster Challenger 300x and the BMS Sand Spider T350.  Because the trails I will go down have ruts, rocks and can be steep, I will need some ground clearance.  The Sector has 8" clearance front and back whereas the Strike has only 5.8" clearance in the back.  The Trailmaster clearance is 6.3" front and back.  The Sand Sniper is 11" as I recall I am wondering what your thoughts are as to whether 5.8, 6.3 or even 8 inches is enough for the uses I intend.  Also, do you have any thoughts on how well these machines would do on a moderately steep hill? I'm only 5'7" but weigh close to 200lbs so I am wondering if the 250, 300 or 350 cc motors can propel while I'm riding. The Hisun has favorable reviews by Dirt Wheels Magazine. I couldn't find independent reviews of any on the others so it's hard to judge the reliability or quality of the others. Thanks for your thoughts

By Magellan, in New Members Area

• 4 replies