Quantcast

garnell

2009 Polaris ranger XP 700 EFI problem

My ranger runs fine until it warms up , then it intermittently stalls and misses , i slow down and some times it clears up in a few seconds and sometimes it takes a minute or too to clear up . Has anyone had this problem ? I thought it was water in the gas , so i put some heat in it and ran the gas tank empty , That didn't help .

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By ANIL SEDALI
      Hi friends. I'm Anıl. I live in Turkey. I have a Hisun 700 UTV 2015 Models. My problem is : 
      inability to change gear after the engine has started. Before the engine starts, it can shift into all gears; but after running, I cannot change gear. At about 3000 km. Fuel injection model. Can anyone help on this topic? Thank you!
    • By Alex
      View File 2011 Polaris Ranger RZR SW Service Manual
      2011 Polaris Ranger RZR SW Service Manual
      Submitter Alex Submitted 01/03/2021 Category Polaris  
    • By Alex
      View File 2011 Polaris Ranger RZR / RZR S / RZR 4 Service Manual
      2011 Polaris Ranger RZR / RZR S / RZR 4 Service Manual
      Submitter Alex Submitted 01/03/2021 Category Polaris  
    • By Heath Herring
      I have a 2014 4010 trans 4x4 (KAF620REF). Are the rear left and right driveshaft assemblies the same part number? I ordered the two sections individually for the rear right & they are coming up too short in length. Possibly the wrong parts ordered by the dealer? Thanks in advance.
    • By UplandHunter
      I purchased a Massimo 550 T-Boss side by side a year ago and overall it works  alright. Recently, I pulled it on a utility trailer to a dog training site on the highway and the windshield broke in half while pulling it behind my F-250. Massimo states that they warn that driving over 55 mph could cause a problem. I understand that but it seems to me that any windshield that can't withstand wind speeds of 70 mph should not be installed on a modern ATV. Has anyone else had this problem?
      Utv photo.msg