Quantcast

charlie

New to the Polaris seen

Hey everyone I'm new to the Polaris seen. I have had a Joyner trooper for years but I am purchasing rzr 570 anything I should know would be great thanx

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Forum Topics

• Wanted: Trooper Axle Parts

I am interested in any old trooper axle parts you may have lying around. Please let me know if your want to sell them.  Backstory: Hey everyone. Last trip out to moab I climbed a wall on poison spyder Mesa while 2 rzr xp1000's and three can am x3 xrc's watched me and didn't dare try. After doing it once I pulled around to show them it wasn't a fluke. One on the can am x3 xrc drivers just looked at me and said "that's steep". On the second try I spread the bell on the left rear axle. I made the climb but now the inner cage slips inside making a loud popping noise as twisting the boot. I mainly just need the inner bell but I am interested in anything you have. 

By 2scoops, in Joyner UTV SxS Forum

• 0 replies
    • Has anybody else felt this money burn with the Polaris 800S

Bought a brand new Polaris 800s in 2012 for my wife ($18500). My first service was $650 (20 hrs) my second service was $2000 and my third service was just quoted at $1100 (now has 60hrs) but my dealer said they could make it $500 and I could do the front ball joints next year. My wife with our 5 years follow me around our lake and we take it pretty easy, i could drive my wife's Audi S5 convertible just about 95% of the trails we take. My Suzuki Quad has cost me $200 in Maintenance in the last three years. Dealer tells me I have a lemon and he knows guys with 3600km and spent $200 in maintenance... Just looking at what the general consensus is out there...Maybe my dealer is a crook! But Polaris has lost my business and I buy lots of toys.

By RZR 800 money burn, in General Discussion - Anything

• 3 replies
    • Joyner trooper electric power steering for $200..

I made my own electric power steering for my Joyner trooper..I bought a steering column out of a 02 satern vue for $80 at a junk yard..then bought a wiring kit off of eBay for another $80. And made the steering arm...the wiring kit even came with a adjustable nob..

By Tobie1987, in Joyner UTV SxS Forum

• 23 replies
    • Polaris Ranger 800 11-16 4x4 6x6 Crew Engine Motor Rebuilt

Polaris Ranger 800 11-16 4x4 6x6 Crew Engine Motor Rebuilt On Ebay https://www.ebay.com/itm/Polaris-Ranger-800-11-16-4x4-6x6-Crew-Engine-Motor-Rebuilt/361534749653?  

By johnpeter, in UTV Off-Road Classifieds - Buy & Sell

• 0 replies
    • Joyner commando new rear problem

I recently bought a rear for my cammando from joyner and somethings not right the cv axles fit fine but the output shaft is different any one ele run into this problem or have an idea to make it work? Im gonna email joyner today and see if they can help but i figured someone on here might know something.

By Bryan T Mumink Jr, in Joyner UTV SxS Forum

• 16 replies