Quantcast

rosedale

2010 mule 4010 water in oil and air filter

Brand new member and new owner of 2010 mule 4010 gas. Just started checking fluids and misc and noticed oil level was to high and "milk shake" colored oil in the filler port and under cap. It seems to start and run fine, drove it for 15 min or so and parked it. After a couple minutes noticed the milk shake colored oil/water flowing out of the air filter and onto the floor board. Don't want to drive it again and cause more damage. It never over heated, but I am thinking head gasket issue, but not sure by any means. Any advice would be much appreciated !

Thank you !!

Dennis in Kansas City

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Forum Topics

just joined the forum today,have been an offroader for many years ,moved into a utv about 5 years ago & enjoy it very much.we usually ride Ocala national forest g the cooler winter months,camping as often as we can & trail riding . we enjoy meeting new friends with same interests .living in the Tampa Bay area .

By digger, in New Members Area

• 5 replies
    • Massimo no start

2017 msu500 efi. Has spark and fuel. Valves are within clearances.  Leave key on I get a 118 code. Ect sensor? Could this keep it from starting Old plug was black

By Swampdonkey, in Hisun UTV SxS Forum

• 9 replies
    • hisun 800 intake backfire/no start

I am working on a friends hisun 800. he said whenever you transport it on a trailer it takes forever to start and he has to floor it to get it to start. he also said it wouldn't go over 30mph like it was being held back. I get it to my house try to start it and all im getting is backfire through intake. I checked spark it was good. I know its a no no but I sprayed a small shot of starting fluid in airbox to see if it would start and it backfired and lit the fluid on fire. currently I am wondering if the valves may be out of adjustment anybody have any suggestions or help would be greatly appreciated.

By huey224, in Hisun UTV SxS Forum

• 2 replies
    • Just started looking at Cub Cadet

Hi, I am trying to decide on a UTV for use at my vacation cabin. It's located on a small island (Gedney, or more commonly, Hat Island) in Puget Sound. Access is only by boat. There is a barge (landing craft) that operates sporadically (about . It costs about $300 each way so, obviously, reliability and dependability is my biggest concern. We have been looking at a Cub Cadet Challenger 550 or 750. We like the features that come with it. In reviews that I have been able to find, there have been some problems with them ranging from leaks to electrical to engine failures. I know that most of the reviews are probably written to bitch about the problem/dealer so I place them in perspective. Does anyone have experience with them and would you recommend them (or others instead)? Thanks, I look forward to your opinions.   Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk    

By Mustang, in New Members Area

• 2 replies
    • What weight of oil and brand Joyner 1100

What is a good oil for the 1100 just bought it and wanted to know what weight of oil and brand?

By Monty Herbold, in Joyner UTV SxS Forum

• 8 replies