Quantcast

NBlackburn

Trooper T2 parts for sale

I am taking everything off my frame of my trooper and starting over if anyone is looking for some cheap parts I have a lot. The only thing It didn't have was a rear diff because it shelled out (surprise surprise)

Engine

Front diff

A arms

Shocks

Steering

Trailing arms

Fuel tank

Wiring harness

Locker assembly

Drive lines

Shifter brakes

If interested let me know

How much for front diff, and gas tank and is your tank the one under the front hood on passenger side.

• Like 1

I am taking everything off my frame of my trooper and starting over if anyone is looking for some cheap parts I have a lot. The only thing It didn't have was a rear diff because it shelled out (surprise surprise)

Engine

Front diff

A arms

Shocks

Steering

Trailing arms

Fuel tank

Wiring harness

Locker assembly

Drive lines

Shifter brakes

If interested let me know

Hi Dave here, I live in Colorado I see you're in Wyoming I see. I am interested in some axles you have mentioned. Please let me know if they are available. Oh and I'm new at the posting in forums.... So let me know if there's a better to contact you! Thanks man

Low gear, my gas tank was under the passenger seat and the tabs that were welded on the side are in need of some repair but tank itself is fine, also I would take 450 for front diff

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By 2scoops
      Anyone have an outer cv joint ball cage? Mine is cracked up. Other than that it's a good axel.
      Please let me know
    • By Matthew Zeller
      My grandpa has a Yamaha wolverine side by side. It has a solid rear axle.  The problem is it tears up the yard when he turns. Question is has anyone or can he make it into a differential by anyway gear box swap or change some gears. Thanks if you can help!
    • By bnold
      Afternoon,
      Doing some much needed overdue maintenance on the Joyner T2.  Believe mine is a 2011.

In need of :
      - wheel bearings and seals (small and large)
               Outer 65x45x8
               Inner 62x42x8
               Bearing 02.D650.03.01.0005 - 65x35x35
      - Inner tie rod joints
           D800.05.01.00.0002
      - Upper and lower ball joints
           S650.02.01.01.01.00
      and I'm sure I'll uncover a few others as I continue the tear down

What's the most reliable for parts now?

- Casey Ye from China, assuming shipping cost and time would be higher.
       - Klung, China contact as well I believe.
       - MPSRacing.net
       - Is ordering from Joyner-USA working for folks?
             Address: 1650 E Riverview Dr Ste 110, Phoenix, AZ 85034        Phone: (602) 253-0283 Don't want it torn apart in the shop for too long.

Is there a parts manual floating around for ordering the correct parts?  I have a 2009 parts manual I believe, but there are definitely differences between that model and mine.
      Hate to order the wrong stuff.

Thanks,

• By mixfixdave
      I had been wanting to install power steering on my T4 for years so I went to the salvage yard last weekend and bought a complete column (minus airbag) out of a 2009 Nissan Versa for $125 with the ECU.
      It was a fairly simple install. The long shaft that fits to the Joyner steering rack actually fit perfectly into the Nissan column. Had to weld up a U joint on the Nissan column to make it a straight shaft and fab up one simple bracket. Connect power and ground plus a switched 12v and now I can steer with one hand!

• By welder52
      I have recently acquired an 07 joyner 1600
      From the start the starter was bad changed that cranks good but wouldn't fire fuel pump was bad replaced fuel pump checked spark now it will fire up for a second and die like it's not getting fuel the ignition switch was cramped out and am trying to wire and after market one to the stock switches plug and cannot figure out the wiring it has
      Little red wire
      Yellow wire
      Purple wire
      And big redish pink wire
      My new switch has battery,ignition.acc,and a blank post can anyone help