Quantcast

TimmyBoy

Polaris XP 1000 Turbo Front and rear stock suspension

Polaris XP 1000 Turbo front and rear stock suspension, good condition, no ball joints in a-arms, take offs, installed LT kit, will separate front and rear but will not sell just part of front or rear

post-3684-0-16468300-1467992769_thumb.jpg

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Forum Topics

• 2018 Polaris Polaris RZR Dynamics Turbo

2018 Polaris Polaris RZR Dynamics Turbo On Ebay https://www.ebay.com/itm/2018-Polaris-Red-RZR-Razor-XP1000-Dynamics-Turbo-UTV-Showroom-New-66-UpGrades/382608993834?

By johnpeter, in UTV Off-Road Classifieds - Buy & Sell

• 0 replies
    • POLARIS RZR PARTS FOR SALE..POST HERE

If anyone has any parts for sell Please list here by REPLY. I would like to see this RZR forum get moving a bit.Its worth a shot.

By mayorOFsalem, in UTV Off-Road Classifieds - Buy & Sell

• 14 replies
    • Trooper 1100 Turbo Kit?

Hey guys, so i have built my own turbo kit in house and it works awesome! seeing these turbo kits for sale for 3 and 4k seemed a little steep for me.. i built my entire kit intercooled and all for less then half of that price so i am considering selling these kits.. if i could produce a complete bolt on kit that could be installed with simple hand tools in your garage strait for $1800 and intercooled for $2500 would any of you be inerested? i would like to post pics but not sure how to? i have also snorkled my trooper and not just the air filter but diff vents, the two chrome catch cans (crankcase vent and radiator vent) along with raising the ECM and fuse boxes to head level.. this as well could be sold as a kitfor very little cost. i can also do the work in-house if needed (install all of this for you) for only a couple of hundred... is this stuff you guys would be interested in? Turbo kits will be complete al the way down to an Autometer Vac/Boost guage, fuel controller etc.... i have seen a HUGE increse in power! if you have more questions you can call me at 713-824-8891 i'm in the Houston Texas area. Also Lenny would you mind calling me so i could pic your brain for a min? some questions about this site (how to post pics, stetting up my profile etc.) as well as a few other things. Thanks i love this forum and really look foward to helping in the future! and really like seeing extreme joyners on the trail!

By goindeep, in Joyner UTV SxS Forum

• 16 replies
    • Polaris RZR 1000 front differential output hubs!

Brand New set of front differential output hubs for 2017 Polaris RZR 1000 front differential.  Been sitting around for six months...never been installed!  I have the box from Polaris that they came in.  Part #3235965 ...I'll take $350.  

By Ryan Shorter, in UTV Off-Road Classifieds - Buy & Sell

• 0 replies
    • Hello I have 650 commando rear differential.

Hello I have just recived date of first delivery of 650 differentail.We have taken these rear differentails apart and re shim them and installed new upgraded hardware.They will be shipped out starting 7/25/15. Thanks Silverbullet

By silverbullet, in Joyner UTV SxS Forum

• 11 replies
  • Similar Tagged Content

• By johnpeter
      Polaris Ranger 800 11-16 4x4 6x6 Crew Engine Motor Rebuilt On Ebay
      https://www.ebay.com/itm/Polaris-Ranger-800-11-16-4x4-6x6-Crew-Engine-Motor-Rebuilt/361534749653?

• By Markus_K
      Hi everyone,
      Been driving my Massimo since January. Really pretty satisfied with it. I have done 1 oil change on it and have now over 1700 miles on it. I have one leaking seal on the axle at the diff, but that is pretty much it. I do have a curious thing that happens occasionally. When turning or coming in or off a trail at a pretty severe side angle, I get an occasional snapping sound. This sound is pretty loud  and can be felt in the footwell area. It doesn't seem to really affect anthing and there is no obvious or easily seen area where some kind of movement is happening. I'm wondering if the leaking diff seal is related to this popping sound. Could the axle be pulling out of the diff?
      Thanks for any help
      Mark
    • By Fireman2343
      Ends Sunday, bidding starts off at $1, sells to highest bidder over 24 pictures, 14 videos over 100 mph www.ebay.com/itm/123052023530
      No reserve street legal dune buggy
      on eBay bid to win #123052023530

602-326-3936 any questions 

Vw mendeola Sandrail Vw Buggy dune rzr Polaris can am yxz sand car turbo 4x4 

• By toddcecil66
      Hey everyone,
      I have made some modifications since I purchased my Massimo 500 MSU/UTV earlier this year and I thought I would share with you.
      Please give me some feed-back and let me know what you think of my MODS.
      Here's the VIDEO: 

• By Travis
      RZR XP® 1000 EPS Trails and Rocks Editionhttps://rzr.polaris.com/en-us/rzr-xp-1000-eps-trails-rocks-edition/

Only if you have an extra $22,500 laying around.....

SPECS
      KEY FEATURES
      NEW! 55% LOWER LOW GEAR
      NEW! XTREME PERFORMANCE AWD
      PREMIUM TRAIL/ROCK ACCESSORIES
      SPECIAL EDITION FEATURES
      Legendary RZR XP® 1000 Features Plus NEW! 55% lower low gear, NEW! Xtreme performance True On-Demand All Wheel Drive, NEW! Low speed throttle mapping ProArmor crawler XG tires with Beadlocks, High Clearance Front & Rear Suspension, Standard 4,500 lb Polaris Winch, NEW! Gated Shifter, Strengthened Front Half Shafts, Click 6 Harnesses, 14” Ground Clearance, Front Bumper & Rock Sliders, Rear View Mirror & High Visibility Front Fender Flares and more
      Power
      Engine Type ProStar 1000 H.O. 4-Stroke DOHC Twin Cylinder Cylinders Displacement 999cc HP 110 HP Transmission / Final Drive Automatic PVT P-R/N/L/H (Gated Shifter) with Reduced L Gear Suspension
      Front Shocks 2 in Walker Evans Needle with 16-Position Adjustable Clickers Front Suspension High Clearance Lower Control Arms, Dual A-Arm with Stabilizer Bar and 16 in (40.6 cm) Travel Rear Shocks 2.5 in Walker Evans Needle with 16-Position Adjustable Clickers Rear Suspension High Clearance Radius Rods, Trailing Arm with Stabilizer Bar and 18 in (45.7 cm) Travel Agility
      Drive System Type Xtreme Performance True On-Demand AWD/2WD Front/Rear Brakes 4-Wheel Hydraulic Disc with Dual-Bore Front and Rear Calipers