Quantcast

Sign in to follow this  
UTVBoard News

Rockford Fosgate Announces New Stage 5 Premium Audio Kit Solution for the Polaris RZR Now Shipping

RockfordFosgate-RZR-Stage-5-audio-kit-HRRockford Fosgate 1,150 Watt RZR-STAGE5 Kit

The 1,150 Watt RZR-STAGE5 Kit Utilizes the Best of What Rockford Has; (2) Power
Series Amplifiers, (1) Power 10-Inch Slim Subwoofer, and Punch Series 6.5-Inch
Speakers for Select RZR900, RZR XP 1000, and RZR XP Turbo Models

TEMPE, Ariz. â Sept. 13, 2016 â The outdoor environment can be unforgiving on audio gear as both terrain and weather can wreak havoc on these components. With that in mind, Rockford Fosgate (www.rockfordfosgate.com), the industry leader in high-performance audio systems, is proud to announce that the new Stage 5 Audio Kit Solution (RZR-STAGE5) is now shipping. Utilizing Rockford Fosgateâs premium Power Series components, the top-of-the-line RZR-STAGE5 has an MSRP of $3,599.99.

âWith the overall success of the existing stage 1-4 solutions, Rockford created the ultimate off-road listening experience by offering higher quality speakers, more amplifier power, and a high output subwoofer in the Stage 5,â explained Jake Braaten, Rockford Vice President of New Product Development and Engineering. âAll of the products, including the RZR-STAGE5, are designed to perform while out in the elements, and we keep the installation simple by offering very efficient plug-and-play kits designed to fit factory locations. Just like the RZR Turbo, this system is high performance and built to be the only audio solution you will ever need, no matter whether in the mud, sand, or on rough mountain trails.â

The new RZR-STAGE5 is a complete audio kit with a PMX-2 stereo in the cockpit controlling 1,150 watts of power. Tasked with harnessing all of the power is a 10-inch Power subwoofer hidden under the front dash and (4) Element ReadyTM Punch® speakers. All of the enclosures are purpose built for performance while offering quick and simple installation with little modification to the RZR.

Rockford Fosgate also offers Polaris® RZR® kits ranging from Stage 1 (RZR-STAGE1) to Stage 4 (RZR-STAGE4), as well as the MOTO-REAR1 add-on Rear Speaker Kit (for use with RZR-STAGE2 and RZR-STAGE3 Kits), with prices ranging from $349.99 to $2,199.99.

For more information on Rockford Fosgate, please visit www.rockfordfosgate.com.

About Rockford Corporation

Setting the standard for excellence in the audio industry, the Rockford Corporation markets and distributes high-performance audio systems for the mobile audio aftermarket and OEM market. Headquartered in Tempe, Ariz., Rockford Corporation is a publicly traded company and manufactures or distributes its products under multiple brands: Rockford Fosgate®, Rockford Acoustic Design™, Lightning Audio®, CrimeStopper, and Renegade. For more information, please visit: www.rockfordfosgate.com, www.rockfordacousticdesign.com, www.lightningaudio.com, www.crimestopper.com, and www.renegadecaraudio.com.Follow us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/UTVGuideJ4wnOOYocOY

View the full article

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this