Quantcast

Sign in to follow this  
UTVBoard News

Test Drive the New Can-Am Maverick X3

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Topics

• By Baddeadpool
      Wow just got my new baby home .. this x3 XRS is so fast.. scary fast but I love it ...handles , Great even on tight trails .this is the R she is wide ... I was worried a little about my trails I have but not a problem with all that power you can bring the back end around any corner. Lol . I never thought I would need so much power but now I understand.   To me there are no other side by side that comes close . And yes I been in just about all of them , all have there place but to feel so connected to the trail Canam has it down like no other ... 

• By J.C.
      2017 Can-Am Maverick X3 X™ RS Turbo R Triple Black
      795 miles
      Just serviced and detailed.
      Well maintained and looked after.
      Stored in garage.
      Never tipped.
      S&B Particle Separator for cleaner air and longer engine life.
      Dragonfire 4 point harnesses
      Side mirrors
      Fire extinguisher
      Flag mount & flag.
      Street legal.

2017 Aluma 7814ST Single Heavy Axle Utility Trailer
      $3100
      $250 spare tire.
      $75 vertical mount.
      $3425 + 8% tax = $3700 new

$22,000 Maverick with trailer.
      $19,500 Maverick without trailer.

• By Snatchy
      I have a 2016 Joyner T2 that is giving me problems engaging in and out of 4 wheel drive.  I have read some older posts that address this issue on some older models, but can't get any of the older pics to open for a good explanation.  
      I have not taken anything apart at this point.  Hoping some mechanically savvy Joyner owners can help me out.
      Thanks
    • By kkautz
      Is there a easy fix for a egg shaped hole in a rear control arm mount?  I just purchases this machine and found the bold wasn't tight and hole is now egg shaped in frame bracket.
    • By Monty Herbold
      Wondering if anybody has switch the engine and transmission from a trooper t4 to a sand viper  have found a sand viper  missing the engine and transmission also wanted to put front end on sand viper so i would have 4x4 sand viper?